• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCR weekly smashfests

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Today was fun, although it was only P, Johnathan, Donovan, Luigi and I. More people should come next week ;)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Thanks for the Carl's Jr. Don, hahaha. $10 is too good.

Man, best out of 11 money matches ****, though.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Anyone besides the usual planning to come tommorow?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Halls reopen on Wednesday. People can come this week if they want.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
We still do smashfests here, people should come like they did during Fall Quarter. :)

JMW

Smash Apprentice
no one wants to go to these anymore just give it up ryan lol. so when should i show up tomorrow lol assuming i go.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
so early...hmm i'll probably be there or i'll skip this week. i dont really know but P is going to be out of town if you didnt know already.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
I think i'll come one day just so I can finish up ****** Luigi and Knivez. Oh yea, I still have to play Ryan the Boy.

And you should tell the city of Riverside to make it more obvious when the University Ave. exit is coming up from the 60 freeway.

and parking at Luigi's dorm is TWO DOLLARS an hour, NOT one.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
no he is not :p

But i'm sure to come sometime before the quarter is over, NOT bringing someone a big breakfast

JMW

Smash Apprentice
alright then thats fine. just hope im there this time when you go. though im not sure you made it the other time when most of your crew went. oh well better luck next time, and you should give luigi a 4-stock breakfast.

Lit

Smash Ace
man i so wish i can go down there only if my car didnt break down.. >.<...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So school has started again.

I'm up for people coming over to my apartment to play smash, since no one is in the dorms anymore.

That is, if people feel like play a noob over and over.

Top Bottom