• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hello folks,

Couple questions. The first page says Tennis Clubhouse, the image shows a line heading to Ackerman Union. Is the Tennis Clubhouse in Ackerman Union or something? Sorry, I know I sound like a ******. I moved here a couple months ago and I'm not a student, so I really don't know my way around UCLA campus.

Also, it says starts at 8...would that be AM or PM?

And if anyone lives really close to UCLA...say, on Hilgard and wouldn't mind letting an old man crash into a night of melee and/or brawl, I could use the warm ups and, well, I could use the fun times.

And don't worry, I won't **** your women and children. I promise. No, seriously, they're safe. I swear, I will not....
...Mu...st.....ra....pe.....
hahaha nice post.

most of us don't go to UCLA and don't know our way around. i for sure don't, and i expect to get lost and call aesis when i get there like i do every time.

lmao 8 am of course. they were right when they said old people don't read :laugh:

*goes to sit in corner*
the kitchen, dammit.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Wow, Hi Rina-Chan, didnt know had a smashboards acount <<Is ZenZodiac form VAC

festizzio

Smash Champion
I'd ask for a teammate but probably not cause i always just find one the day of and we get like 83rd or something, but it's all cool cause smash tournaments rock. :D I'm gonna go play melee now

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
So...

WTF?

TVs
  1. Aesis
  2. Aesis
  3. Aesis
  4. Aesis
  5. Aesis
  6. Aesis
  7. C0nn0r
  8. Noble
  9. Havok
w/ Small Friendly TV from The Great Leon

CUBE/WII/MELEE
  1. Aesis
  2. The Great Leon
  3. C0nn0r
  4. Noble

WII/BRAWL
  1. The Great Leon
  2. Havok

WHERE MY EQUIPMENT AT?
I have to be clear: If we don't get more help from the community as we have had for the past SIX TOURNAMENTS in this series, we will NOT finish.

DOORS OPEN AT 8 AM, with registration until 9, or 9:30. From then on, we will be ZOOOOOOOMING through. I have no patience for people who don't play their matches quickly. Thus, I WILL be disqualifying indiscriminately, I don't care if you're Mang0 or HugS AT ALL.

I plan to finish this entire tournament by 8 PM. Believe me, I can do it. I finished UCLA VI is less than 9 hours, and I could have gone faster.

THANKS THANKS PLEASE POST WITH EQUIPMENT HELP!
You get venue fee waived if you bring TV + System + Game Disc

Oh, and P -- I am never doing a chain grab money match with Sheik ever again!
Who wants to team?!?

Directions
I checked it.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
sherigami you are the dumbest little kid i've ever runa cross whenever you get your hands on a computer

even marthpwnzer was relatable in a misguided "man he's trying really hard to fit in" way. you're just "hey another sherigami post god he just gives us more ammo to hate him in an unfunny boring way" status.

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
sherigami you are the dumbest little kid i've ever runa cross whenever you get your hands on a computer

even marthpwnzer was relatable in a misguided "man he's trying really hard to fit in" way. you're just "hey another sherigami post god he just gives us more ammo to hate him in an unfunny boring way" status.
leave the kid alone
he's a kid
kids are pretty dang ******** sometimes
especially online
but he looks like Pit so he can probably fly idk
XD

embracethe12

Smash Lord

hahahahahahhahahasd;fhs;dfa;lsdfn;lsd

adam dude
you're ****ing psychic

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I'll bring Melee (for anyone with a spare cube).

I will be bringing my laptop / recording stuff / mic, so anyone who wants to do commentary for fun, here is your chance :D

**** this was my 1000th post. Sadly I'm off the play Brawl w/ Kira LOL.

Aesis

Smash Ace
Well I WAS going to bring a set up, but now I feel hurt.

:( this wouldn't have happened in melee...
Actually it would have.

Nevermind then.

But really, if I showed up by 1:30 do you think I'd make it in time for singles of either event?
Are you serious? You better win Singles then you SOB.

We'll see how long I'll hold off Melee singles for you. Brawl is a different story, sorry, Edrees, but hopefully we won't start until you get here either.

*****es aint **** but hoes and tricks

Top Bottom