• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Hello folks,

Couple questions. The first page says Tennis Clubhouse, the image shows a line heading to Ackerman Union. Is the Tennis Clubhouse in Ackerman Union or something? Sorry, I know I sound like a ******. I moved here a couple months ago and I'm not a student, so I really don't know my way around UCLA campus.

Also, it says starts at 8...would that be AM or PM?

And if anyone lives really close to UCLA...say, on Hilgard and wouldn't mind letting an old man crash into a night of melee and/or brawl, I could use the warm ups and, well, I could use the fun times.

And don't worry, I won't **** your women and children. I promise. No, seriously, they're safe. I swear, I will not....
...Mu...st.....ra....pe.....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
can't let you catch up in post count, starfox

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
DOORS OPEN AT 8 AM, with registration until 9, or 9:30. From then on, we will be ZOOOOOOOMING through. I have no patience for people who don't play their matches quickly. Thus, I WILL be disqualifying indiscriminately, I don't care if you're Mang0 or HugS AT ALL.
Well I WAS going to bring a set up, but now I feel hurt.

:( this wouldn't have happened in melee...
Actually it would have.

Nevermind then.

But really, if I showed up by 1:30 do you think I'd make it in time for singles of either event?

Top Bottom