• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You just called me out based on friendlies -_-

fail

and I would say I'm pretty good at Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube.

He ***** me in doubles match...

20% fox u-throw to rest execution. God I hate you.
Atleast you didn't get rested out of a wall jump like KAGE did :D

Samus-T

Smash Lord
and what does zhu mean by "how do u beat someone 3-5?" you've never made it to semifinals in a tourney or what.....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
We didn't have a tourney at my apartment, so I fail to see how 3-5 is possible.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
You just called me out based on friendlies -_-

fail

and I would say I'm pretty good at Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube.
i was jk dude just talkin **** like everyone else.u r good but i just think im better lolz

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
you're not better, stop ignoring my comments to you and admit that you're terrible, and if you don't think you are please feel free to money match me any sum of money at the next melee tournament you go to, unlike gimpy i don't feel bad for taking free money.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i was jk dude just talkin **** like everyone else.u r good but i just think im better lolz
You are not better than me. Until you have better tourney results than me or even beat me in a tournament match, I'm pretty sure I'm the better of the two of us.

;)

Eggz

Smash Hero
double post because its more relevant than all of the garbage you ******* are posting.

I also got ninja posted by like 4 million people. Stop spamming talking ****, and polejock washington some more plz

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
WA is pretty cool

I got to play Ka in a friendly ^_^

araknophobik

Smash Master
if thats aero then you're a good falco
and if what you say about beating jtb is true then im shocked
he's the falco slayer, so to be truthful i have a hard time believing you beat him

and yes you beat me in tournament, and im not gonna try to john it
i was caught off guard by the fact that you would grab/downthrow me, very unique falco and your technical
as upset as i was that i lost to you, it was the best thing that happened to me because it made me play danimals in losers =]
you can be cocky over beating me because it was tournament, but don't brag about friendly's
plus you know how close that set was, if melee wasn't over i'd love to get a rematch and **** you =]

Samus-T

Smash Lord
at your apartment jtb, we played a 3-5 friendly while we waited for more people to arrive so thats how we did that. And what do u consider bad Mr. Haze? you beating me by a stock?Cuz i know u cant 3 stock me and a slight defeat doesnt necessarily mean that someone is bad

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
at your apartment jtb, we played a 3-5 friendly while we waited for more people to arrive so thats how we did that. And what do u consider bad Mr. Haze? you beating me by a stock?Cuz i know u cant 3 stock me and a slight defeat doesnt necessarily mean that someone is bad
when did i play you? lol? a friendly?

so lets see...

you put a lot of pride into friendlies, so we can safely assume that you TRY. whereas i could care less in friendlies = sandbagging = you lost to me not trying while you trying.

now imagine me trying.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm no falco slayer now, I lose to Zhu, Larry, and Falcomist in tourney :(

Not saying I shouldn't lose, they are way too good for me :)

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
when did i play you? lol? a friendly?

so lets see...

you put a lot of pride into friendlies, so we can safely assume that you TRY. whereas i could care less in friendlies = sandbagging = you lost to me not trying while you trying.

now imagine me trying.
Wow Samus T! You were just logically *****! =P

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Someone warn Gimpyfish62 for double posting :o

Samus-T

Smash Lord
if thats aero then you're a good falco
and if what you say about beating jtb is true then im shocked
he's the falco slayer, so to be truthful i have a hard time believing you beat him

and yes you beat me in tournament, and im not gonna try to john it
i was caught off guard by the fact that you would grab/downthrow me, very unique falco and your technical
as upset as i was that i lost to you, it was the best thing that happened to me because it made me play danimals in losers =]
you can be cocky over beating me because it was tournament, but don't brag about friendly's
plus you know how close that set was, if melee wasn't over i'd love to get a rematch and **** you =]
ya dude our matches were so close.And to everyone, im just talking **** for fun calm down fur realz. Its smashboards and people do it all the time.haha ya id love to play u again our matches were probably the most fun i had all tournamen. But i highly doubt u could **** me <3

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Don't warn me though, I'm too cool for that

AGAIN DAMMIT

araknophobik

Smash Master
gimpy stop posting here and start getting your little fan boys on youtube on check
one of them keeps bugging me on a romeo vs tofu vid saying you'd be an idiot to fall into a dedede/falco chaingrab and that you can DI/tech out of it LOL someone obv hasn't played the game

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You CAN get out of a D3 chaingrab, calm down Fabian.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
ya dude our matches were so close.And to everyone, im just talking **** for fun calm down fur realz.haha ya id love to play u again but i highly doubt u could **** me <3
they don't mean **** if they were friendlies, so don't mention them. I'm pretty sure you're terrible, and even if you are joking, you shouldn't go into boards saying things that could be offensive if you're not prepared for the repercussions, such as a lot of people think/know you're just another cocky nobody.

araknophobik

Smash Master
ya dude our matches were so close.And to everyone, im just talking **** for fun calm down fur realz. Its smashboards and people do it all the time.haha ya id love to play u again our matches were probably the most fun i had all tournamen. But i highly doubt u could **** me <3
im guessing your the best in coachella cuz i ***** the rest of the cats that came with you in tourny =]
also i said i wouldn't john, but my controller pissed me off. so i tried to fix it by throwing it against the wall. claire spent the rest of the night trying to fix it lol
happy haze?

Samus-T

Smash Lord
they don't mean **** if they were friendlies, so don't mention them. I'm pretty sure you're terrible, and even if you are joking, you shouldn't go into boards saying things that could be offensive if you're not prepared for the repercussions, such as a lot of people think/know you're just another cocky nobody.
lmao Bahaha wow haze u and ur cool haircut need to calm down :p

Top Bottom