• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
i can't believe we lost to E.T. and zelgadis at SCC
=[
we still tied with them though in the end
WOW a Lunin is a bad ***.
And Lunin is 100 times better than you ..thats right....believe that there a better team

And joey aka lucky is gay lol jk

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Play haze in tournament...... OH WAIT!!
iono, cold hard cash means more to me than the last match in a pool where ive already lost to silent wolf, plank, boa, and germ.

i mean, if I can sandbag and still win, or beat you with my Marth (wtf I have a Marth?) on someone's counterpick...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Are you old enough to cross the street on your own?

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow danny way to hate im not affraid of you or your 99 cents store pocket knife

still no date? lol

JMW

Smash Apprentice
i might need a team mate if jizzanator isnt going...

my falcon is... meh.
your falcon is garbage...i mean come on moonwalking to knees = lame falcon....why dont you do something that takes skill like a full jump to knee, now that is some serious skill. :laugh:

Anyways i joking, emerican is too good...seem to get better everytime i see you play. this is jonathan from the nexus tourny and that other one, i dont remember the name of the city, but we all left to In n Out afterwards, so im not really bashing you.

LuCKy

Smash Master
jeez people get off mr. aesis nuts he is gonna crack!!! and does the date really matter...theese are like the best socal tourneys ever! so i doubt anyone would be dumb enough to hold or even go to another tourney.my point everyone should go regardless of the date

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Emerican...
MAybe MAYBE
MAybe Pbody will team with u..
if he doesnt wanna team with danimals..
Ill ask him for u =}

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Emerican...
MAybe MAYBE
MAybe Pbody will team with u..
if he doesnt wanna team with danimals..
Ill ask him for u =}
if ur not teaming with lukcy and arash doesnt go lets do double jiggs haha. it's basically a badass team. grab rest ftw!

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
jeez people get off mr. aesis nuts he is gonna crack!!! and does the date really matter...theese are like the best socal tourneys ever! so i doubt anyone would be dumb enough to hold or even go to another tourney.my point everyone should go regardless of the date
As I said in my post before, I have SAT on Nov 3rd. So I should still go regardless of date?

emerican

Smash Ace
lol i dont know why u never think i remember u jonathan... ur like, one of the first smashers i ever met.

if ur not teaming with lukcy and arash doesnt go lets do double jiggs haha. it's basically a badass team. grab rest ftw!
double jiggz is a terrible team lol

Oscar and Larry are teaming
and double falco is an annoying team :(

i've always wanted to team with a pink samus >.> (HINT HINT CLUE)

LuCKy

Smash Master
As I said in my post before, I have SAT on Nov 3rd. So I should still go regardless of date?
wow november third is like next sat i highly doubt he will bring up the tourney in such short notice so calm down right aesis?

LuCKy

Smash Master
hater!!!!!!! my name is not lukcy!!!! lol

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh noooooooooooooooo double post!!!!!!!!! lol oops

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
Me & emerican is ****. Placing 3rd with plenty of ranked smashers =]

Double falco is even mORE ****! Think about it one laser is bad enough, IMAAAAAGINE double lasers?

Top Bottom