• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
singles always start after doubles =/

btw, according to aesis' original post he's the only one bringing a TV? Let's start the list of who's bringing TVs and such. The best tournies are only the best with the help of everyone in so cal bringing supplies, so let's stop being lazy and please bring TVs and cubes if you can =) Even smaller TVs are better than nothing; they can at least be used just for friendlies while the good TVs get priority tournament matches.

I can bring a TV / cube as always, and maybe I can bring another TV.

festizzio

Smash Champion
lol at P, I said I would bring a TV and cube at least 5 times in this thread but Aesis doesn't update the first post I guess.

Aesis

Smash Ace
singles always start after doubles =/

btw, according to aesis' original post he's the only one bringing a TV? Let's start the list of who's bringing TVs and such. The best tournies are only the best with the help of everyone in so cal bringing supplies, so let's stop being lazy and please bring TVs and cubes if you can =) Even smaller TVs are better than nothing; they can at least be used just for friendlies while the good TVs get priority tournament matches.

I can bring a TV / cube as always, and maybe I can bring another TV.
Updated first page just for you

Demised

Smash Ace
Obliviondemised (2:52:41 PM): Hmm..but are we all gonna be able to fit in Bens car with yo enormous kock?
BloodOfTheFallen (2:53:10 PM): I'll put it in the trunk o.o

Its detachable to?

ps. Im coming to. Omar convinced me.. AZ represent baby

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It says in the title that its the 1st -_-

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Don't know if I can come or not. I'm really low on money, so coming depends if I get a job or not.

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
Are there any Sheik players open to the possibility of teaming with Saint Patrick..?
Please contact me ASAP.
PLZ B FAST & CHEAP.
THANX. ^^

Top Bottom