• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if you pick a stage that isnt a neutral, you are pretty **** lame.

neutrals are too good. stupid stages with unfair character advantages (jiggs on brinstar) and increased camping opportunities (ness on corneria) only runin tournament sets imo. because i just look back and think about how it would of ended on a normal stage without **** flying around.

dont get me wrong i love all the stages. but the way some people play on them is so stupid. and luigi sucks on most of them :p
amen seriously five stars

Aesis

Smash Ace
In the words of SOS:

NEVER.
PICK.
POKEMON STADIUM.
AGAINST.
FOX.

With such a low ceiling and numerous infinite waveshine opportunities, why shouldn't I ban Pokemon Stadium if I could? OC series tournaments = totally biased towards Fox IMO because of 3 Neutrals Rule: FD, PS, and DL. Wtf....

larrygoroundz

Smash Rookie
anyone at this school wanna play sometime? i could take a break from studying, and i dont really have fun playing the noobs here in my building (not that im that good, they just dont know any advanced techniques, they just have basic knowledge and like to spam moves, which is really annoying i might add)

second thing: how do you officially sign up for this thing? or is there no official sign up and u just show up randomly?

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
anyone at this school wanna play sometime? i could take a break from studying, and i dont really have fun playing the noobs here in my building (not that im that good, they just dont know any advanced techniques, they just have basic knowledge and like to spam moves, which is really annoying i might add)

second thing: how do you officially sign up for this thing? or is there no official sign up and u just show up randomly?
just show up and tell them ur name and stuff

festizzio

Smash Champion
Rainbow Cruise > everything, I swear I picked that level like 50 different times at today's tourney, I love it so much! :)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i absolutely love final destination, it is my favorite stage, i think that i'll always counter everyone on final destination, i hope you dont ban it >_>;;;;;

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm having Mike look into plane tickets to norcal for me, cuz turns out I'm never riding in a car for that long again. lol.

tickets are 300. I might do that.

EDIT: LMAO I thought this was the norcal tourney socal is going to. FALSE ALARM. roflroflrofl

Top Bottom