• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA REVIVAL II! Brawl + Melee Tournament (5/23/09) Need more TVs, sign up!

D

Deleted member

noooo
i just realized i cant go to this because im graduating the same day

sorry johnny we'll play another time :(
p.s. go to irvine next weekend
no problem

there's a good chance I won't be able to go to irvine tourney because if job duties but it might be cancelled

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol sean your so hard headed. Why not team at that tourney mango juice falcon boost? Its only like 3 weeks after this one. I would love to watch you guys play together. You got this.

festizzio

Smash Champion
i didn't see that tournament until just now after you mentioned it

but still i have to find a teammate before this one :(

nasty nate?

Lovage

Smash Hero
ive searched a bit on the ike forums but i havent seen any talk of ike's FS being techable. Now i am very sorry that i am a total nobody on these forums, and that i have no proof as to what i say, but here is my story.

A friend and i wait in line at E for All for the 1v1 friendlies behind the actual ffa tournament. i pick booze, he picks ike. nothing worth mentioning happens until he gets the smash ball. he hits me with his slash, and as i am being barraged with ike's multiple strikes i think to myself, i wonder if i can tech out of it when he slams me down. i casually push B (crappy wiimotes) and lo and behold, i must have hit within the 20 frame window as bowser rolls up on the ground. A FS is supposed to kill, not only cause (a respectable) ~60 damage.

i havent posted this until now because i thought it wasnt too big of a deal and i assumed someone else would have already found out. Now this is probably the reason ike's FS was changed, but it still slams the opponent to the ground. just letting you al know that the old FS was techable and the new one may be as well.

omfg brendan i cannot believe you still have this account LMAO
that avatar is so ****ing gay i hate you for ever having it

mio

Smash Ace
**** yeah, this is 3 days after I graduate. I still haven't checked out the entire UCLA campus yet so I'll probably be hanging out around here all weekend. Any UCLA students/alumni wanna give me a tour? I'll MM you (easy money) or smoke you out, your choice.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Anyone else up for MM against my sheik?

So far I got matches against P, Kira, and nicaboy.

P be very prepared, I will be studying your playstyle extensively and be practicing vigorously

DJMirror

Smash Master
Well to everyone that wants to mm me....

sorry i can't make it to this because my coworker can't work on this day

mm me at connor's or SCSA 4

nicaboy

Smash Champion
We got two weeks til this i should still be here.@ jkun **** man maybe i will catch you next time. We could have played at the arcade and smash. Way to let me down :(. Next time though bro.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
when it comes to sarcasm and the internet
do you (not directed to one person) give people the benefit of the doubt

mio

Smash Ace
Kouryuu, you need to find something better to do with your time than jock my **** all day. Your trolling isn't normal, it's obsessive and pitiful.

Connor, my guess is that Festizzio is a nice guy and not a melee ******* like you, Kouryuu and several others... that's why I asked him.

joeplicate

Smash Master
Kouryuu, you need to find something better to do with your time than jock my **** all day. Your trolling isn't normal, it's obsessive and pitiful.

Connor, my guess is that Festizzio is a nice guy and not a melee ******* like you, Kouryuu and several others... that's why I asked him.
Hahaha, sounds like someone's getting a little sensitive

and that's not what jocking means, again
**** riding, **** jocking....

Top Bottom