• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCI Whenever-ies: Thursday 4/03 @ 6 p.m.

SandStorm7

Smash Cadet
I wanna own all people at UCI halp make a tourney. Do it!!!! My peach will not be beat she will be like oops did I win and I will be like lol.

jon playa

Smash Cadet
I wanna own all people at UCI halp make a tourney. Do it!!!! My peach will not be beat she will be like oops did I win and I will be like lol.

Ok, champ! hHAHA

SandStorm7

Smash Cadet

Ok, champ! hHAHA

If I ever play you prepare to get downsmashed son. You know what I'm sayin?
You gotta lean wit it rock wit it fo sho. Be like helloooooooo nurse. I can't wait until I have enough moneys to get my own wii. Gonna work as a shuttle driver. Ima be like ghost ride the whip ghost ride the whip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SandStorm7

Smash Cadet
maybe if Im cool enough I will host shet over the summer. Even though I am supposed to be working on my moosical instruments. Matters when I make the moneys. In before double post. Also is it possible to delete posts? In case someone heckles me for accidently double posting in future occurences.

SandStorm7

Smash Cadet
I am ok at original but I would not mind a ness ness battle. I always hated fighting luigi or pikachu with ness but I think I can handle a ness ness. Watch out alumni kid. I yo yo fo sho.

SandStorm7

Smash Cadet
well I am going to be in park west next weekend. It is the 14th Thursday so on the 23rd I will be around in park west getting ready for summer classes I also dont have a cube or an N64 so it might be more convenient if I traveled to wherever you are in UCI

Salaad

Smash Ace
Whoa....you go to UNI?

I would really like some more activity around UCI, I might ne able to get a couple of friends to come too....

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
so im moving in to Aroyo Vista at UCI tomorrow. since we have to move in around a week early, im pretty sure theres going to be a lot of downtime. is there anyone in irvine that would like to play? preferably people that l cancel/ wavedash and all the other standard techs.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
so im moving in to Aroyo Vista at UCI tomorrow. since we have to move in around a week early, im pretty sure theres going to be a lot of downtime. is there anyone in irvine that would like to play? preferably people that l cancel/ wavedash and all the other standard techs.
OMGOSH, What is Brian! Azeem lives in stanford cout, about a 15 min walk from AV. u should meet up with him

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i think i sent azeem a message a few weeks ago but he never answered lol.

and as for everyone else, i meant playing casually not tournaments. i mean i wouldnt mind there being tournaments in irvine, but its welcome week and im gonna be bored as hell tomorrow. im just looking for some decent people to play with throughout this week/ school year.

Charoo

Smash Champion
i remember there was uci vs ucsd crew battle... where did every1 in uci crew go?????

Ky Kiske

Smash Ace
Stanford Court? I was just living there. :\ Now I'm in Darmouth. Azeem lived in Dartmouth last year. D:

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
Stanford Court? I was just living there. :\ Now I'm in Darmouth. Azeem lived in Dartmouth last year. D:
is that anywhere near av? nobody in my dorm really plays....and i havent played anyone good for months. do you still play ky?

Ky Kiske

Smash Ace
I still play but not really competitively. I've been out of the loop for a while. I think it might be a ways away from AV. I'm not entirely sure. Basically Dartmouth Court is right across the street from Jack in the Box.

Dodger

Smash Ace
If you guys are free today I could play. But I'm busy later on tonight and tomorrow. My phone number is (626) 388-8801 if you're interested.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
lol i was free yesterday, but im busy until later tonight. and you appear to be busy later tonight so i guess no smash :/

Dodger

Smash Ace
Aw darn. Let me know next time you're free. I live in VDC Norte. Literally across the street :-)

Dodger

Smash Ace
I don't think that was me. I wasn't in any gamestop recently. Anyway, we should totally try and get to gether after SCC.

Dodger

Smash Ace
dodger! how are you? remember me i was your doubles partner at oc3 lol
Hey man. I've been pretty good. Unfortunately though, I still play Kirby :-P

Oops, I meant to copy paste that into my previouos post. Don't hurt me Neal!

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
I live in Westpark in Irvine...I have been going to some tournaments, not too many. I mainly play with psychomidget(waaaaaaay to much >.<)

Oh right the reason I posted here...in two years(im freshman at OCC) I will transfer to UCI, so yah wanna be a part of the Irvine smasher community =P

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i'm probably gonna have some free time tomorrow in the evening, and monday after 3. it would be cool to start playing with people from this area cause i havent found anyone too good in AV yet.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Ok I know there's that play n trade thing going on Saturday, but it looks like it may have weird rules. Do Irvine people want to try and get together for a smashfest friday night or saturday or sunday or something?

Dodger

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna smash? As in today, like right now? Or perhaps later on today? (I'm free till about 8)

Top Bottom