• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCI Whenever-ies: Thursday 4/03 @ 6 p.m.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
dang just when i left back home today. yeah i am down for some melee when i get back.
plus i am going to search for a venue to start melee bimonthlies. ^_^
maybe even hold some brawl just to get people to start coming. -_-
yeah lets hold smashfests when zhu and brown come.

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna be livin on campus at UCI, and I'd play Melee and/or Brawl...

Are there a lot of on campus tournies?

I've heard of play n trade tournaments, but I'm lookin forward to the smash community in the Irvine area since the closest tournament to me now is usually 50 mins away...

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
brian waddup, since ur back just text me or whatever if u want to melee im always down

dragonslayingmarth

Smash Cadet
I'd be down to play melee with anyone (not too fond of brawl though) in the UCI area (I live at parkwest+attend uci currently), I'm pro or anything, only been to that one Fusion tournament last december in UCI

well, anyway my sn is yangstaJ if any of you are interested in playing melee, I feel like i havn't had a challenge in awhile but then again i don't frequent tournies eveyrwhere

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
brian waddup, since ur back just text me or whatever if u want to melee im always down
maybe we can get something going this week. the only thing we gotta figure out is parking for you, and the place to smash. this week i also have job training 9-5, but perhaps at night if you have time we can plan something. ill check out my hall's tv to see if its any good.

gippo

Smash Rookie
anyone have melee that's living in vdcn or nearby (walking distance)? i just moved in a few days ago and feel like playing smash.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i have melee and live in vdcn but won't be back until this weekend.

Top Bottom