• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Dark sonic is coming over. So far we have me, dark sonic, gahtzu, bleak. text me ppls 386 624 1064. we're looking to expand this fest with another setup at gatzu's place

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Yo this is kind of last minute to tell u guys but its been up for awhile actually...

Basically Im having a tourney down in naples.

Its a melee/brawl tourney. It currently has a LOT of interest for brawl and I want to have a decent tourney for melee too if thats possible. I should probably mention that DaShizWiz, KeepSpeedN, and Smashmac WILL BE THERE. So yeah, if u guys can try coming out for it. I currently have the melee tourney fees set to 5$ but that can be changed if u guys want it to. I'll probably have a majority vote for melee or something if you guys are all right with that.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Guys I just don't have much of any motivation to get in my car and drive somewhere more than 30 seconds away to play smash anymore.

But I still love melee.

Which means someone should come live in my closet and play with me daily.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
It's a date.

Probably not this week though I've got a lot of hours at work and other stuff going on.

B-Rod Z

Smash Rookie
Hey Central Florida dudes. I'm gonna be moving to Orlando on June 3rd and I'm down to play Melee with people. I'll be super close to UCF (Tivoli Apartments off McCulloch) so it shouldn't be difficult to meet up.

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
Nice, so since sheer is now getting back into stuff this crew battle can actually happen.
Dates?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
How we gonna crew battle?

TNT only has like me, skrach, and colbol who still even play.

Plus you murder circus noobs are trying to act like colbol is in your crew over tnt. Psh.

:)

Pi

Smash Hero
scary lake mary crew needs to have some crew battles before we start thinking of splitting up

fearz, zer0, tank, & me

plup is a free agent afaik

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to play melee? I haven't played in a long time and kinda want to get back into it a bit.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I feel like there isn't going to be a lot of smash locally for awhile. So who would come to a tourney at my house on the 25th?

_Balz

Smash Rookie
Thanks 2link. I live in towers at UCF and would love to play some games/get destroyed by you guys. Let me know whats up!

B-Rod Z

Smash Rookie
Thanks Ghatzu (It's Jason right?). My number is 904-607-1815.

_Balz hit me up sometime, I'm relatively new too and my roommate just started playing so I doubt you'll get destroyed here lol

Top Bottom