• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey someone has my melee disk from Fearless' biweekly. I put it in the wii in the cube that was 2nd on the left wall (when you walk in the door, there were 3 TV's on the left side, the middle one).

Anyone know who has it?

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
thunders combooooooo
Hmmm...

I've wanted to do a couple tests on Fox and Falco to determine the damage % in which they can avoid jab reset with a buffered tech/attack, but I've been swamped with work. Colin said something about it being around 37%, but it seems like it is weight dependent.

Someone should test it out for me on all chars that fall from shine :D

(l@@king at you Garb)

Pi

Smash Hero
GOT MY cube back from a friend
it's broke
thought my wii died
so i pried the ***** open w/ some pliers trying to get my melee disc back
turns out the power cord thing just needed to be unplugged for 3 mins or so

so now my wii is a bit messed up lol, look wise any way

keldon888

Smash Rookie
GOT MY cube back from a friend
it's broke
thought my wii died
so i pried the ***** open w/ some pliers trying to get my melee disc back
turns out the power cord thing just needed to be unplugged for 3 mins or so

so now my wii is a bit messed up lol, look wise any way
Don't worry about it, they say scars add character.... or chicks dig scars? I dunno which one applies to a plastic box.

Every winner has scars? Oh god look at those hideous scars?

Ahhhh nevermind.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
If I hosted a Melee tourney down here, would anyone from Gainesville be interested attending?

About an hour and 40 minute drive from Orlando, yet a straight shot and a nice smooth drive across the Ronald Reagan Turnpike to where I am.

Just curious. I recently found a really nice venue here, and it's in a nice, central location.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Come to Tampa and play Melee with Me and Rohinsssss.

817-929-8110, Call/text for directions. We'll have project M as well.

Pi

Smash Hero
fearless where da fests at?!

FYI to everyone
my number is 4074622531
I usually work wed-sun from ~5-11/12
i'm down to smash after work, willing to drive up to ~30/45 mins

juss send me a text w/ directions/time/who you are

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
There's practically a smashfest every few days or so at fearless's place.
How far are you from UCF, dark falchion?

Coolness guys.
yeah, feel free if anyone's on campus to text me if u feel like smashing for an hour or 2. or more with a mini-fest at my dorm. haha
What's the noob testament? series of tourneys?

Darkfalchion0813

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cool, so things are still going, thats good. Yea I've thought about it, and I think I'm gonna start playing competitively again. So if anything is going on, pm me so I can get in on it.

I live almost right next to ucf, its a 5-10 minute drive for me. So Ghatzu and AceDudeYeah, pm me your numbers so I can get in contact with you guys. :)

Rekrul

Smash Cadet
Times Gahtzu, times =p

I'll send you texts next week and see if you're down to play. You're fine with texts right? My cell's 352-502-2515.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
What's up DF?

A lot of Noob Testament doesn't play anymore unfortunately. Aasem moved to North Carolina, Diego has a kid and hasn't played much for several years. Bo moved away and is getting married and TBP has a kid, is finishing school and working. xYz is more into brawl than melee. And Joe/OTRU just doesn't seem to care much anymore.

Colbol, Skrach, and I still play a bit. There's also a lot of new players you probably don't know. There still seem to be a lot of melee players around UCF/Orlando but it's just not the same competitive feel as it was back in the day.

Top Bottom