• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
Oh wait, SU is closed anyway. Any good buildings with TVs open at all? I guess I can check monday when I go to the place, but if anyone can think of another building that'll save me a whopping 10 minutes of my day.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Oh wait, SU is closed anyway. Any good buildings with TVs open at all? I guess I can check monday when I go to the place, but if anyone can think of another building that'll save me a whopping 10 minutes of my day.

What about one of the Pegasus landing club house rec room things? They have a big screen, and I can probably bring my tv and wii too it. Are you back in landing? We should smash this week, that goes for anyone else too. Summer classes don't started till the 12, so I am free for smash.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hmmm, that could work and I'm sure people won't mind just going accross the street from UCF. Oh and yeah I'm back in Landing (unfortunately :laugh:)

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
if anything u should make a thread for that, no one is gonna do that through myspace
I know, but I'm trying to morph some of the casuals and not so hardcore to look at Smash on a more competitive level and I think it is a good idea to cover all my bases. I will of course make a thread for all my MistoFests here as well.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hmmm, it actually gets boring everyday. Never realized how essential school is to kill boredom. So anyday is good really.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Aight, I'll aim you in a bit. Not sure, I didn't see him but he killed at the last successful UCF smashfest.

Banthur

Smash Rookie
Are you guys gonna play in the SU next week? Summer class starts monday. I'm trying to find more serious players to practice with cause I'm new to the scene.

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
im back in town and would like to get some playing in before gigs...i live in hunters creek but can drive to the ucf area.work today and morra but my week is pretty clear in the early hours(b4 i work at 4 or 5 that is)

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
Yo, a couple of my friends are coming to my place tonight for some smashing.. probably get some singles and doubles in.. they should be here around 7:30-8ish and we usually play all night till morning if you dont mind staying up that late =P (weekend =] ). . If anyone wants to come get some games in just let me know , anyone is welcome.

edit --> will have 2 tvs and 2 wiis in case alot of people decide to come .

Gindler

Smash Champion
Awesome, shouldn't be too much of a problem getting there. I guess I'll plan on getting there 8ish as well.

Finch

Smash Lord
I do. Come to Lakeland.

But seriously as soon as get a job and make some $ I'll come to Orlando whenever and we can do melee smash fests somewhere and get better at a good game. I joined the smash community to be good at melee not some watered down broken *** version of it.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Aw man, I've been playing alot recently since the wii is gone and I'm stuck with a gamecube. So I'm definetly up to play some melee.

Oh and is there going to be a smashfest at the SU this week now that it's open again?

Top Bottom