• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't think I could live down there.

But I couldn't live in tally either

Cfl is really the only place for me

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
No problema, señor.

If you're going to be at the MCO (Orlando International Airport), I'm the closest guy nearby. Ask me whenever.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
No events between dicember 17 to jan 2 ??? Ill be in orlando ^.^. Sorry about my english is really bad XD

sorry man nothing tourney wise is planned for that time. I'm sure they could organize some type of smashfest though

DOOM!

Smash Cadet
Ill be the first week in the international drive and the next one in disney hotel idk wheres that XD. I can give $ for gas and stuff :-)

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
anyone down to play today?

to entice good players to come over, i'll mm people with my ganondorf (aka free money)

i need apex practice =[
It almost upsets me that people resort to paying people for them to come over for video game practice.

bluebasset863

Smash Rookie
hey everyone looking for a team to join been looking for a while now and just found this website i live in winter haven right next to lakeland in polk county seeing if i can get on a team or at least tryout for a couple hmu my gt is bluebasset863 or pm me for number thanks and the site is great

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
in his defense, he was posting because mwarhead put up a CoD tourney in the atl. south section a few weeks ago for his area

but blue, you wont find much of any CoD info on this website, aside from that stray thread. You may want to try different websites man

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
in his defense, he was posting because mwarhead put up a CoD tourney in the atl. south section a few weeks ago for his area

but blue, you wont find much of any CoD info on this website, aside from that stray thread. You may want to try different websites man
repost for importance

bluebasset863

Smash Rookie
O and eikelmann y don't u get the piccachu out ur *** and calm down either ur tired of losing or someone needs some ussy thanks again GDX

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I would try the mlg forums. You may be able to look from there since it was on the circuit

WWW.mlg.com

Also try to Google search call of duty forums

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
O and eikelmann y don't u get the piccachu out ur *** and calm down either ur tired of losing or someone needs some ussy thanks again GDX

You're either a 50 year old man with no understanding of how the internet works, or a 12 year old boy with no understanding of how the internet works.

Probably the latter.

If you even know what that means.

Top Bottom