• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Exdeath

Smash Master
I spent hours studying for my Ethics test that is graded based on four tests. It was actually my Philosophy class that grades the same way, and I didn't realize the mix-up until they gave me the test. :awesome:

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Nice man! I've been thinking about getting skyrim but I'm so low on money :( figured I would wait for the goty edition with the dlc.

Oh, you know I was talking to razek and hrnut about skyrim and they both told me it was garbage compared to dark souls.

I was like "damn, really?" And even 2djeff was like "yo yo dawg that game blows goats for pennies and not the ones made of copper worth a **** lolololl yoyo". But meh. What do they know.

Heck, I didn't even know 2d played anything but fighters.

:phone:

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if it is out yet. Get your beta code then make an account at swtor.com (or is it org? Haha)

They should have info on the actual beta release date.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nice man! I've been thinking about getting skyrim but I'm so low on money :( figured I would wait for the goty edition with the dlc.

Oh, you know I was talking to razek and hrnut about skyrim and they both told me it was garbage compared to dark souls.

I was like "damn, really?" And even 2djeff was like "yo yo dawg that game blows goats for pennies and not the ones made of copper worth a **** lolololl yoyo". But meh. What do they know.

Lol I play other games but I didn't say all that rofl

Exdeath

Smash Master

They're completely different games haha.

Parmenides

Smash Rookie
Hey guys my name is Adam and I am new to the competitive brawl scence. I do not know who was at the thanksgiving tournament at Next Level Lan, but I was the noob with the black Wii mote that got whooped. If anybody is playing consistently in the Orlando area, and is looking for some fresh blood, send me a PM. I sincerely want to take my gaming seriously and I would love to become apart of the Orlando brawl community.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Viper, i legit posted the link about 3 ****ing posts ago.

I'ma drive, Jeff you've got a spot.

Adam, welcome to the scene, i play all the time and i'm off campus.
Feel free to hit me up, my number's in the opening post. (first page)

So.

Yep.

Call dibs if you wanna seat.
It's just gonna cost da gas money.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So my car has GDX, Jeff and room for two more.
Connor (Redfox) showed interest so i'ma reserve one and ask him too.

This adam kid shows interest so i'll wait til he says if he can go.

Top Bottom