• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I am down with the fest being at my place. But you have to pick up after yourselves.

SAX

Smash Ace
I can't smash tomorrow. Senior night johns haha.
Wednesday is my free-ist day. Jeff, let me know if you're gonna host that day or if you're going somewhere else to smash when you can.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I can do Monday. Or we can all go to raz on monday if he let mink can come
Xdeath we can get that mm in to
:phone:
What time? I'm talking with D-Torr, but I need to know when I'm coming over since I won't have PC access tomorrow and I still have to drive a considerable distance to reach your house.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'll already have people in my car when I get there.

EDIT: It looks like I'll just be bringing D-Torr, however I don't want to drive the extra ~ hour -- I'm driving three hours (before traffic) as it is.

SAX

Smash Ace
Hahaha, that made me laugh.

Gallax, when will you be free again? I might be able to make it over one more time before final exams and graduation etc.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ah that new phone feeling. Especially when you jump from complete **** to THE ****

Feels good man

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I've still got a razor phone. Get at me.

Anyone playing tomorrow? It's my only day off before NLL this week and I'd like to get some practice in.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I have class til 7p.

Why don't you take the smashfest!

And move it to valencia!

(someone please post the picture of patrick saying he wants to move bikini bottom so my quote has more effect.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I can try to come till like 6 or 7. I'll see.

Wait, when yall say tomorrow do you mean tuesday or wednesday >.> *looks at post times*

reserk

Smash Cadet
I've still got a razor phone. Get at me.

Anyone playing tomorrow? It's my only day off before NLL this week and I'd like to get some practice in.
hey sensei let me know whats up. i want to get some practice done too.

if theres a fest at valencia today at east campus let me know. 407-272-3446. texting would be best.

Top Bottom