• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

reserk

Smash Cadet
let me know where you guys are having this fest. i'll probably be free after 7pm. text me for any info i should know.

407-272-3446

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Halberd, i wish i could.
This weekend's my bday, so i'm picking up a friend from the greyhound station in orlando at 7. And then i'm showing him my place. He's like my childhood best friend, bussin' from Tally like a champ just for my bday.

I've only seen him 3x in the last 3 years :3. What a baus.

Then we're driving to Ft Myers. I REALLY want to though. Maybe next week. I know Renki's interested. But i also have classes thurs. Maybe if i get outta my 4pm class early or i decide it's not worth my time.

pesticide

Smash Lord
He called me last night looking for it

I'll get it back to him next time I come over/am in the area

by the way, did Jeff ever find out how to get rid of ur voicemail message mink? Lol

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
My voicemail message is along the lines of

"Hey you've reached Ryan Kane's cell phone.
Avoid leaving a message if you can cause i more than likely won't check it
Thanks"

Exdeath

Smash Master
Being gay isn't a requirement to main Peach. Being sexually unattracted to females is. If you're sexually attracted to women then you'll be trying to hit dat *** instead of hitting other people with dat ***.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Halberd, i wish i could.
This weekend's my bday, so i'm picking up a friend from the greyhound station in orlando at 7. And then i'm showing him my place. He's like my childhood best friend, bussin' from Tally like a champ just for my bday.

I've only seen him 3x in the last 3 years :3. What a baus.

Then we're driving to Ft Myers. I REALLY want to though. Maybe next week. I know Renki's interested. But i also have classes thurs. Maybe if i get outta my 4pm class early or i decide it's not worth my time.
Dude that's awesome. Reminds me of me flying to Texas every spring break to see my 2 childhood best friends.

BUT THAT NEXT WEEK THO... It's worth your time brony!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Alright man! I'll do my best.

And ya'll ready know i'm the best brony around. And the fastest.
*looks at name change*
*looks at caption*

:awesome:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
srry guys ucf might not be happening, just got a generous scholarship for fiu : [ but how my homies mink and gdx doin!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
**** mink now i always wondered why i had all this ear wax and ****, bro i clean my ears so much, i honestly thought i had like a problem or something, now i know its cuz im italian...cant unsad :[. also on another note...ucf might actually be happening. through a meticulous and prestigious rhetoric speech to my father, i convinced him of paying 75% of all my fees if i were to go to ucf on the hold that of course i get good grades + steady job. so high hopes yall high hopes : ]

Toneh

Smash Lord
also on another note...ucf might actually be happening. through a meticulous and prestigious rhetoric speech to my father, i convinced him of paying 75% of all my fees if i were to go to ucf on the hold that of course i get good grades + steady job. so high hopes yall high hopes : ]
Good stuff. When would it be, this fall?

Top Bottom