• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Ohmu

Smash Apprentice
OK say you get a new job, and they require a pee test. Would salvia show up?
Please credit reputable source w/ link
You're in luck:

"Neither salvinorin A (the active compound in Salvia) nor its metabolites (the substances it is broken down into by the body) are tested for in the standard drug test. The basic drug test, currently used for nearly all testing programs (corporate, school, sports & judicial), checks for the "SAMHSA-5", and cannot currently detect salvinorin A. Even the extended drug tests used by most companies do not test for the presence of salvinorin A or its metabolites."

See this website for complete details: http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_testing.shtml

On that note, erowid.com (the above website) is probably the most reputable website for facts on recreational drugs, especially obscure ones like salvia. It's the only site of its kind that I've found that routinely cites sources, so it's very popular among drug enthusiasts. You can answer all sorts of questions there.

It's probably worth mentioning that Salvia is still legal in the majority of US states, like North Carolina for instance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_Salvia_divinorum#United_States

So even in the astronomically unlikely event that it did show up on a test, you could safely say that you'd been in North Carolina (or some other state where it's legal) when you encountered it. Since I believe it is marketed as incense, it would probably be safest to say (if asked about a positive test result) that you recently visited family in another state, and they're always burning incense around the house, and plead ignorance beyond that. But of course, it would never come to that.

Also:
^ those experiences are why i don't do drugs lol

:phone:
It's great to not do drugs, but don't let salvia horror stories be what turns you away from them. Salvia's one of the most (psychologically) challenging drugs to use. Almost everyone I've ever known who's tried it (all of them experienced psychonauts) had uncomfortable times. But for many people who try other hallucinogens, their trips are intensely beautiful, life-changing, spiritual experiences.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
o i c

cuz the first time I saw him play was @ one of my 1st gallaxfests where he almost beat afro but then I didn't hear anything about him for a while

:phone:
yea afro got lucky agianst him at frigate
but if you wanna see what salvia dose to ppl just type it into youtube other then that drop the topic its dumb

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
For all those people that said it was a dumb idea.
And everyone that said i wouldn't make a profit off of it.
And everyone that secretly wants to be me.

This is for you.

Step 1. Get Some Blue Dew (Blue Mountain Dew)

Step 2. Pour Blue Dew into an ice cube tray. Place this tray in your freezer and then wait approx 6 hours.

They should look a little something like this when they are done:

Step 3. Find your favorite drinking container and put the Blue Dew ice cubes inside of it. Now, make sure to do this so you can admire the color of the ice cubes, and understand how good your life is getting.

Step 4. Slowly pour Blue Dew on top of your Blue Dew ice cubes.

Step 5. ENJOY! You have now made a cup of Blue Dew, where when you drink it all and wait for the ice to melt you can enjoy fresh cold Blue Dew. Perfect for watching movies with friends!

Everyone please get on my level.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
like everyone went to bed like 2 hours ago and im still drinking..................by myself.

DICE!!! wtf are getting back to orlando. Drinking needs to be had

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
For all those people that said it was a dumb idea.
And everyone that said i wouldn't make a profit off of it.
And everyone that secretly wants to be me.

This is for you.

Step 1. Get Some Blue Dew (Blue Mountain Dew)

Step 2. Pour Blue Dew into an ice cube tray. Place this tray in your freezer and then wait approx 6 hours.

They should look a little something like this when they are done:

Step 3. Find your favorite drinking container and put the Blue Dew ice cubes inside of it. Now, make sure to do this so you can admire the color of the ice cubes, and understand how good your life is getting.

Step 4. Slowly pour Blue Dew on top of your Blue Dew ice cubes.

Step 5. ENJOY! You have now made a cup of Blue Dew, where when you drink it all and wait for the ice to melt you can enjoy fresh cold Blue Dew. Perfect for watching movies with friends!

Everyone please get on my level.
Quite literally the best thing I've ever seen.

Toneh

Smash Lord
If someone wants to stop by my place for smash on Mon or Tues..

<-- hit this guy up

Not today, haven't slept yet :cool:

The only thing I don't have is my class times, still not up yet under myUCF.

_Dice

Smash Ace
So i'm coming to orlando in a few hours, but probably just going to relax with the girlfriend today, but after that just let me know when you guys want to hang out

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Try pants are on. For Brawl or Melee Hit my cell up. 321-213-7096. No Johns will be used during the making of my epic montage.
Playing all night and tomorrow.

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
You're in luck:

"Neither salvinorin A (the active compound in Salvia) nor its metabolites (the substances it is broken down into by the body) are tested for in the standard drug test. The basic drug test, currently used for nearly all testing programs (corporate, school, sports & judicial), checks for the "SAMHSA-5", and cannot currently detect salvinorin A. Even the extended drug tests used by most companies do not test for the presence of salvinorin A or its metabolites."

See this website for complete details: http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_testing.shtml

On that note, erowid.com (the above website) is probably the most reputable website for facts on recreational drugs, especially obscure ones like salvia. It's the only site of its kind that I've found that routinely cites sources, so it's very popular among drug enthusiasts. You can answer all sorts of questions there.

It's probably worth mentioning that Salvia is still legal in the majority of US states, like North Carolina for instance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_Salvia_divinorum#United_States

So even in the astronomically unlikely event that it did show up on a test, you could safely say that you'd been in North Carolina (or some other state where it's legal) when you encountered it. Since I believe it is marketed as incense, it would probably be safest to say (if asked about a positive test result) that you recently visited family in another state, and they're always burning incense around the house, and plead ignorance beyond that. But of course, it would never come to that.

Also:

It's great to not do drugs, but don't let salvia horror stories be what turns you away from them. Salvia's one of the most (psychologically) challenging drugs to use. Almost everyone I've ever known who's tried it (all of them experienced psychonauts) had uncomfortable times. But for many people who try other hallucinogens, their trips are intensely beautiful, life-changing, spiritual experiences.

Thanks a bunch man

also @Rainbow Mink: Thank you for completing my life with the blew dew.
at SAX: Always DTS

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh dtorr, black day was moved to 5/28. do whatever is necessary to get that day off of work

reserk

Smash Cadet
whoo!!! i got next saturday off so i am heading for the tourney!!! anybody holding a fest this week, on tuesday or thursday? radix? gallax? i need some serious brawl training.

Top Bottom