• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Toneh

Smash Lord
So i'm currently making a ****load of textures for the MLP thread.

If anyone from CFL has a request of a texture.
NOT MODEL CHANGING.
I'll try to do it.
Darn, I was gonna ask if you can make diddy look like a body builder, but then he'd still look skinny. Can anyone do that.

_Dice

Smash Ace
can you replace jiggly buff with a skin that makes her look like a giant floating trollface

Exdeath

Smash Master
So i'm currently making a ****load of textures for the MLP thread.

If anyone from CFL has a request of a texture.
NOT MODEL CHANGING.
I'll try to do it.
Be my hero?

For something more reasonable (Helmet Body):

Exdeath

Smash Master
All of these Code Geass avatars have made me want to go back to the traditional signature/avatar combos that I've been using for years.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Sure hahaha.
My List right now:

another Pika
Sonic
Snake
IC
your IC / Xdeath/Nova

Fight for the spot.
I don't have a wii. I was just hoping that texture would slowly infect everyone's wii, because no one has actually made a GOOD texture for game and watch...no one has been creative enough for it.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I don't have a wii. I was just hoping that texture would slowly infect everyone's wii, because no one has actually made a GOOD texture for game and watch...no one has been creative enough for it.
Seriously. All of G&W's textures are color variations. IIRC it has something to do with his model being buggy due to his 2-D-ness.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

Ohmu

Smash Apprentice
On another note, does anyone know what Salvia is? And is it legal in Florida? and lastly where can I get some?
Unfortunately, salvia recently became illegal in FL (2008, I think). It's a surprisingly powerful hallucinogen, in the same category as weed, mushrooms, LSD, etc. (It's usually smoked.) That said, the stuff's not that great. It's not a good party drug, because it comes on really quick, is really strong, and finishes quickly. (The whole affair lasts like 10 minutes at most, iirc.) It's not good for spiritual/metaphysical self-advancement, either, if that's your aim, because the trip is so godd**** bizarre and abstract. Like, if you do mushrooms, you might walk away from the experience thinking something like, "Oh wow, now I understand the essence of consciousness" or "I know that there's a spiritual dimension to reality." But if you do salvia, you might walk away thinking "Oh sh**, I was a refrigerator...and it was scary." lol. One friend of mine who did it thought he was being baked into a cake by a malevolent rastafarian woman, another thought he was being washed down a drain, another thought he was imprisoned in a drop of water by an evil goddess, and I (if I were to have done it, that is...) thought that a million tiny metal spheres were exchanging positions under the surface of my skin and that a thousand tiny metallic bugs were exiting a cavity in my stomach. None of those experiences are recalled fondly by those who had them. I feel like no hallucinogen should be illegal, but salvia's a drug the world can probably live without. If you're interested in an intense trip, try mushrooms. (Central Florida is a fantastic place to find them growing wild, what with the abundance of cowfields and the hot, humid climate...) If you're heart's really set on salvia, you could probably find a way to sketchily purchase some online, since it's still legal in several (most?) states. Some head shops might also have some inventory left over from the before-time, if you ask politely :-)

So yeah...I've started lurking a bit on this forum in preparation for my return to Orlando in July...

pesticide

Smash Lord
My weekends are usually busy with stuff :(

Maybe one day during the week coming up I'll be able 2 come over

Near the end of the month I may be able to host too (for once finally)

:phone:

_Dice

Smash Ace
BTW mink, sonic should have a rainbow dash skin, you could make the blue blur from when he spindashes into a rainbow blur.

everyone else is 2slow anyway.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
So yo real talk. Where do I go if I want some casuals in Kissimmee?? I've tried getting a spot to host but they're all haters.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I'm off monday tuesday and wensday and maybe tomorrow Also. Hit me up if you wanna get ***** in a game called smash not directing this to salty squad lol ( no homo) lol

:phone:@ruuku you have kyon action jerz that live there. If you playing for money and want to mm someone in kissimme avoid jerz and kyon. But jerz barely plays but is still hella good

Ruuku

Smash Lord
@ruuku you have kyon action jerz that live there. If you playing for money and want to mm someone in kissimme avoid jerz and kyon. But jerz barely plays but is still hella good
Yeah, I suck at this game so I'll avoid MMs with them. But I will find out if there's a place to play this game.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Look.
PM Kyon.
Or D-torr.
Or Xdeath.
Or Action.
Or Jerz.

All of them live around you.
All of them play this game.
At.
Their.
House.

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately, salvia recently became illegal in FL (2008, I think). It's a surprisingly powerful hallucinogen, in the same category as weed, mushrooms, LSD, etc. (It's usually smoked.) That said, the stuff's not that great. It's not a good party drug, because it comes on really quick, is really strong, and finishes quickly. (The whole affair lasts like 10 minutes at most, iirc.) It's not good for spiritual/metaphysical self-advancement, either, if that's your aim, because the trip is so godd**** bizarre and abstract. Like, if you do mushrooms, you might walk away from the experience thinking something like, "Oh wow, now I understand the essence of consciousness" or "I know that there's a spiritual dimension to reality." But if you do salvia, you might walk away thinking "Oh sh**, I was a refrigerator...and it was scary." lol. One friend of mine who did it thought he was being baked into a cake by a malevolent rastafarian woman, another thought he was being washed down a drain, another thought he was imprisoned in a drop of water by an evil goddess, and I (if I were to have done it, that is...) thought that a million tiny metal spheres were exchanging positions under the surface of my skin and that a thousand tiny metallic bugs were exiting a cavity in my stomach. None of those experiences are recalled fondly by those who had them. I feel like no hallucinogen should be illegal, but salvia's a drug the world can probably live without. If you're interested in an intense trip, try mushrooms. (Central Florida is a fantastic place to find them growing wild, what with the abundance of cowfields and the hot, humid climate...) If you're heart's really set on salvia, you could probably find a way to sketchily purchase some online, since it's still legal in several (most?) states. Some head shops might also have some inventory left over from the before-time, if you ask politely :-)

So yeah...I've started lurking a bit on this forum in preparation for my return to Orlando in July...
I've had some amazing trips, Salvia portrays what is already in your mind and the environment you are in. I also don't want to trip for hours at a time.

New Question for all, can they test for Salvia? Or is the only way to get caught by being caught with it?

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
Why doesn't jerz play more? Work johns?

@Jeff: does that mean ur hosting one (or all) of those days?

:phone:
Also I'd love to play sunday. I can drive 15 minutes-ish from UCF sunday durring the day otherwise you know the drill if someone wants to pick me up, pizza, beer, gas

P.S. Not sure why I quoted Pest there ^^^

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Uhm.
I don't think it can be found in your system since it's literally incense. Though, i'm not a fan or drugs so i know nothing about how to obtain.

Hey everyone be jealous at my new name.
Rainbow Dash Mink for the win.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Nah. I have to rep +20% still.
People already know who I am hahaha.
The names just so everyone on the boards knows they have to get on my level. :awesome:

Also, monday I should be free to smash.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Uhm.
I don't think it can be found in your system since it's literally incense. Though, i'm not a fan or drugs so i know nothing about how to obtain.

Hey everyone be jealous at my new name.
Rainbow Dash Mink for the win.
salvia stays in your system for about 24 hours.

_Dice

Smash Ace
OK say you get a new job, and they require a pee test. Would salvia show up?
salvia wouldn't show up as salvia, but it would be a "factor" they could consider.

like it's a foreign chemical that suggests drug use, but could be from just breathing the chemical in. pretty much it'd be up to the discretion of the company.

Top Bottom