• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Caps05

Smash Cadet
8aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssszrddttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

gallax

Smash Hero
Lemme check with the gf and see what time she wants to meet up and ill get back at ya. But i know for sure im free friday till 7 in the afternoon.

SAX

Smash Ace
Lemme check with the gf and see what time she wants to meet up and ill get back at ya. But i know for sure im free friday till 7 in the afternoon.
I'm mean the week after this upcoming one. I'll ask another time when it's closer to when I'm free

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hey everyone! Remember how alot of gay **** happenned earlier this week? And then we got it settled out and i decided to go saturday?

... I lied.

I want to go friday. I'd rather practice all night and not drive.

I'll assume i'm taking apopka. aka, Solo, 2-d. Kuro i'll take you. Any other one person wanna come? I need one more.

Kuro, now you can calm down. You're in my car.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey everyone! Remember how alot of gay **** happenned earlier this week? And then we got it settled out and i decided to go saturday?

... I lied.

I want to go friday. I'd rather practice all night and not drive.

I'll assume i'm taking apopka. aka, Solo, 2-d. Kuro i'll take you. Any other one person wanna come? I need one more.

Kuro, now you can calm down. You're in my car.
I've been calm since i said i didnt care :p. Also i believe 2pro is confirmed. Another of APK. I think he could cover that 1 more. Another road trip though :awesome: we'll keep the car clean this time...that was sad :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Stuff. Mainly i have new priorities. But ist all good.
michael gabany gets it in

gdx approves

although, i guess that means now i have to worry about a possibly halberd/nick team, since lade readily ditches his brother when nick is at a tourney teamless :laugh: (although yele doesnt care so its all good)

me and tony may not win teams, but we are gonna troll every other team so hard faces are gonna start melting off

Exdeath

Smash Master

yele doesnt care so its all good

me and tony may not win teams, but we are gonna troll every other team so hard faces are gonna start melting off

You really shouldn't assume that he doesn't care just because he doesn't make a big deal out of it.

Please record your doubles matches. :awesome:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Stuff. Mainly i have new priorities. But ist all good.

gdx approves

although, i guess that means now i have to worry about a possibly halberd/nick team, since lade readily ditches his brother when nick is at a tourney teamless :laugh: (although yele doesnt care so its all good)

i approve of both of these messages xD :colorful: ahh well mike have a good weekend then :)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Please save your matches this weekend for Exdeath guys x3

He's been taking care of the CFL load of videos pretty well lately.

ofc I'd be glad to do anything that comes to me if there's a lot.

:rosalina:

Toneh

Smash Lord

SAX

Smash Ace
I'm down :troll:

****. Falling off with my shield broken has happened to me like 4 different times.

Btw I liked what I saw at yesterdays fest. Everyone keeps improving
darnit radix! When are we ever gonna play each other? I feel like we never play! We need to find a way to play sometime next week man.
How did you do at the mini tourny (if there was one) at jeffs?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
darnit radix! When are we ever gonna play each other? I feel like we never play! We need to find a way to play sometime next week man.
How did you do at the mini tourny (if there was one) at jeffs?
no 1 really played. if it really matter he got to GF ad didnt even play it because no 1 was taking it seriously.

Top Bottom