• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I don't think think you're scared of me. I just thought that it was an amusing piece of irony.

I don't mind the $1, but whatever.

What time is it ok to show up at for Apopkafest?
i alrady said on gallax boards 5 is fine depended on the rule set

Sounds to me like xdeath and 2djeff are rivals.
No im not rivals with no one if anything the whole state is my rival except my crew

Yeah I can go to jeffs smashfest tomorrow, I'll def be there. I'll be mainly using another char other than mk fir most of the time in friendlies. If he does another little tourny I'll go mk, but other than that I'm going another char mwahahaha!
IDK about a fest at my place tommrow ppl are acting like punks and wanna exclude ppl from things. Ill think about ppl playing at my place tommrow ill let the boards later today

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i alrady said on gallax boards 5 is fine depended on the rule set

No im not rivals with no one if anything the whole state is my rival except my crew

IDK about a fest at my place tommrow ppl are acting like punks and wanna exclude ppl from things. Ill think about ppl playing at my place tommrow ill let the boards later today
awwww i see :( hope it happens :( if not oh well might have nick/chris come over here :p and solo prolly dunno.

SAX

Smash Ace
Dude, it's not that we didn't want you guys over. Chris really wanted one on one time with me, because he said he learns better in singles not doubles. He chose me cause I'm closest to him. He didn't want to come over because he couldn't have stayed for more than like an hour, and we prolly would have ended up doing doubles if we went over there, or I went and picked you and solomon up to chris' house. I had to be home at 8 either way.
I mean you can take it whatever way you want to, but I'm just telling you we didn't exclude you two to be mean or anything. But it's whatever, I just hope this helps clear things up.

SAX

Smash Ace
awwww i see :( hope it happens :( if not oh well might have nick/chris come over here :p and solo prolly dunno.
And if your not going to jeffs Saturday, just let me know, and Ill make my way to your house with Chris too most likely.

Sorry for double post, can't multi quote while I'm on my iPod touch.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Dude, it's not that we didn't want you guys over. Chris really wanted one on one time with me, because he said he learns better in singles not doubles. He chose me cause I'm closest to him. He didn't want to come over because he couldn't have stayed for more than like an hour, and we prolly would have ended up doing doubles if we went over there, or I went and picked you and cane to chris' house I had to be home at 8 because I have my music audition at ucf sat morning to get rest for.
I mean you can take it whatever way you want to, but I'm just telling you we didn't exclude you two to be mean or anything. But it's whatever, I just hope this helps clear things up.
one i just said ever1 can come i was joking thats y i said ill decide tonight but some ppl are acting like *******s but i alrdy talked to them. yall can do your thing idc lol chill out :laugh: i wasnt even home lmao
solo just told me wat happen
ever1 my place at 1

2-DJeff

Smash Master
2D-Jeff and Xdeath are rivals. I said so. You cannot argue. Deal with it by beating each other up in mm's and in tourney.
ok.. and any1 that says that eats fat donkey ****.. just saying
im not doing that rival **** so please stop saying that this isnt pokemon
and even if i were to have a rival it would be my bro not a MK player

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
one i just said ever1 can come i was joking thats y i said ill decide tonight but some ppl are acting like *******s but i alrdy talked to them. yall can do your thing idc lol chill out :laugh: i wasnt even home lmao
solo just told me wat happen
ever1 my place at 1
aight ill be there AND NICK MAKE CHRIS BRING HIS F******* SD CARD B4 HE LEAVES. *assuming ur taking him* THAT SD CARD BETTER BE THERE >.< :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
frist come first serve. dtor and exdeath are automaticaly in because there far away
ima have like 8-10 ppl here
unless i can use the downstairs then more ppl can come
bring wiis ppl at least 2 outa every1
interesting

whats your address, incase i can make it? you can PM it if you need to

2-DJeff

Smash Master
you love it when I throw my nuts at you

Words of Wisdom.

Jeff, Wifi MM, lets go. When I win send it to my paypal account
No offline lol
and also nick i never want to play doubles so idk what your talking about the only time i like to play doubles is when solo is being wario

SAX

Smash Ace
No offline lol
and also nick i never want to play doubles so idk what your talking about the only time i like to play doubles is when solo is being wario
Yeah I know, I'm not saying it's you who initiates playing doubles, I know you prefer singles. It's just we always end up doing that.

Also, I'm going to my audition at UCF now! Wish me luck!
Full ride to UCF here I come!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
yeah i know, i'm not saying it's you who initiates playing doubles, i know you prefer singles. It's just we always end up doing that.

Also, i'm going to my audition at ucf now! Wish me luck!
Full ride to ucf here i come!
goood lucky nick :)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
While I did buy a premium account, I haven't changed my name here. I only got it for the ability to have custom titles.

Anyway, to help you out, contact one of the ATL South Mods. Hopefully, they are able to assist you.

gallax

Smash Hero
ok.. and any1 that says that eats fat donkey ****.. just saying
im not doing that rival **** so please stop saying that this isnt pokemon
and even if i were to have a rival it would be my bro not a MK player
You dont choose your rival. Your rival chooses you. Xdeath is ur rival. He chose you.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You dont choose your rival. Your rival chooses you. Xdeath is ur rival. He chose you.
gallax no lie shut up i dont do rivals your getting hella annoying with this.. Rivals in video games is dumb i dont play like that so please stop. You dont understand how annoying your getting. hes not my rival because i dont do rivals so get off my jock.
Im bad at this game anyways thats y me tony and GDX are switching to ssf4 lol

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Lol is it that bad that you don't want to acknowledge him as a rival? I don't see anything wrong with having one. You can have a rival in anything competitive; nothing bad about that. Eh, just throwing my two cents out there lol. Apologies if this isn't my place to speak.

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
jeff reminds me of lade a year or so ago

ridiculously easy to troll :laugh:

calm down brah

2-DJeff

Smash Master
jeff reminds me of lade a year or so ago

ridiculously easy to troll :laugh:

calm down brah
its getting annoying tho like hella annoying
Lol is it that bad that you don't want to acknowledge him as a rival? I don't see anything wrong with having one. You can have a rival in anything competitive; nothing bad about that. Eh, just throwing my two cents out there lol. Apologies if this isn't my place to speak.

:rosalina:
hes a MK main i dont have respect for MK mains at all. Thus why he can be my rival because i would have respect for my rival. Its not even him as a person its him a a MK player. I wouldnt even have gallax, seibrik, Redhalberd or Bebop and who ever else play MK if they cant win in a tourney. If you guys bring up that I went Mk at LOLtronicon The set was 2-0 i went mk for fun and it was laggy as ****. If i were to have a rival they needa have skill with a charater that is legit not one that beats every1 in the game. Thats dumb IDC it could be the worst MK in tyhe world and i still wouldnt want to be there rival or even play them 1v1 because its dumb

gallax

Smash Hero
Jeff, ur super easy to troll dude lol. Chillax. If you couldnt tell, which u probably didnt by the way ur responding, im joking around hard. Lrn2relax!!!

And ive place high in tourney several times without mk. Sometimes i use marth instead of mk. Ive proven that i dont need mk to win, but its nice to have him as a secondary. Just because you dont want a mk main as your rival it doesnt mean you wont have him. Just accept that xdeath is a rival.

Top Bottom