• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Honestly if you're thinking of going to school and you have the means. Then I would say that's already your first choice. Ehhh, I would rather go with Genesis 2 over the 3DS. Do you wanna pay $250+tax when there aren't even any good games out until like summer? Getting systems at launch isn't that big a deal to me. If anything I think it's a good thing since it helps avoid first batch screw ups from initial manufacturing.

3DS can wait for me when it's at a better price and has a better library to choose from.

handheld OoT x3333

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Honestly if you're thinking of going to school and you have the means. Then I would say that's already your first choice. Ehhh, I would rather go with Genesis 2 over the 3DS. Do you wanna pay $250+tax when there aren't even any good games out until like summer? Getting systems at launch isn't that big a deal to me. If anything I think it's a good thing since it helps avoid first batch screw ups from initial manufacturing.

3DS can wait for me when it's at a better price and has a better library to choose from.

handheld OoT x3333

:rosalina:
well yea, i already decided on school and genesis 2. i was just explaining to them why i couldnt get a 3ds at launch

school really isnt a decision. i pretty much already chose school over everything else, including #5

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay alot of **** going on in this thread i missed out on.
I'm only leaving friday....
If i feel like leaving friday.
I'm really down with whatever.

A) I'll be crashing at Gallax's (whether he knows it or not) on thursday night. After that i have class 'til 1:45 friday.

B) Idc about driving up friday if everyone would rather go saturday.

C) Everyone kinda seems hype for the setup radix did, and i wont complain about it. Jeff, gas money is dependent on the actual trip. I'm making you guys put howver much you agree on. Whatever it takes to get us there and back is what you pay.

D) Uh. Idk what to put here. we have 3 options.
1) I leave on friday after my class, bring my newly alleged car with me.
2) Leave friday night with my previous car.
3) Leave Saturday like initially planned.

The only reason i would have wanted to leave friday is if a good number of us were going up so we could smashfest all night and then not worry about driving up the next morning. But if it's just Jeff/APK then i'm not going to bother. We might as well just Smashfest in Orlando and all drive up together on saturday.

So, i guess i'm limiting it down to 2 options.
I'm taking my initial car up friday night, after GDX/whoever is off work OR
I'm taking the inital car up saturday morning.
Either way, i want to practice with alot of good people the night before this tourney. I need my salty squad. If like GDX/HR wanna come fri night i'm down, but if it's the same kids i practice with all the time (no offense) id rather stay for extra practice.

but i still call dibs on gdx because he has a sunpass.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Aw d-torr.
Do you wanna go to ryo's?
I can find a way to get you out of friendship.
I didn't want to go to any tourny really since I'm out of the way, but when I saw that Kyon had thought about going to ZP and he had spots left, I thought hey why not. I only considered it due to possible Pound practice. I'm also short on money so if I was going to ZP, I wanted to make the most of it (ala Pound practice).

Also, I've been so hyped about MvC3 that I haven't really cared if I miss anything Brawl related. I don't know, I can't really explain why but it is what it is. I'll get the feeling back eventually (which will definitely happen by the time MvC3 comes out).

Thanks for the offer Mink, I appreciate it, but if I'm going to Ryo's tourny, I have a ride with Action presumably.

gallax

Smash Hero
Just get another car going up. Im sure u can bring dice with you. Ask dragon if he willing to go. You then could bring kyon with you and your car is full.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Okay alot of **** going on in this thread i missed out on.
I'm only leaving friday....
If i feel like leaving friday.
I'm really down with whatever.

A) I'll be crashing at Gallax's (whether he knows it or not) on thursday night. After that i have class 'til 1:45 friday.

B) Idc about driving up friday if everyone would rather go saturday.

C) Everyone kinda seems hype for the setup radix did, and i wont complain about it. Jeff, gas money is dependent on the actual trip. I'm making you guys put howver much you agree on. Whatever it takes to get us there and back is what you pay.

D) Uh. Idk what to put here. we have 3 options.
1) I leave on friday after my class, bring my newly alleged car with me.
2) Leave friday night with my previous car.
3) Leave Saturday like initially planned.

The only reason i would have wanted to leave friday is if a good number of us were going up so we could smashfest all night and then not worry about driving up the next morning. But if it's just Jeff/APK then i'm not going to bother. We might as well just Smashfest in Orlando and all drive up together on saturday.

So, i guess i'm limiting it down to 2 options.
I'm taking my initial car up friday night, after GDX/whoever is off work OR
I'm taking the inital car up saturday morning.
Either way, i want to practice with alot of good people the night before this tourney. I need my salty squad. If like GDX/HR wanna come fri night i'm down, but if it's the same kids i practice with all the time (no offense) id rather stay for extra practice.

but i still call dibs on gdx because he has a sunpass.
Well im in both the intial and final set up you just let me know what you decide to do. If you're gonna leave saturday instead let me know. If you plan on staying in cfl fri night let me know cuz ill be real close to cfl both friday night and saturday morning. I'd be down for either. SInce GDX doesnt get off till 8 anyways

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Would GDX and HR wanna come to G-ville friday night?
If not, would gallax or radix be interested? I wanna get some good people i can practice with if i do go up. If it's just me and APK i'm going to stay in orlando.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Maybe everyone should man up and drive up after everyone gets off work. get there at like, 10pm. Smashfest til 5am, wake up and drive 5 min to ryo's.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Caps' Van: Caps
Garbanzo

Mink's Car: gallax
raz
radix
gdx
hrnut
2djeff
solo
Mink
kuro
jerz
NICE! love it!

Would GDX and HR wanna come to G-ville friday night?
If not, would gallax or radix be interested? I wanna get some good people i can practice with if i do go up. If it's just me and APK i'm going to stay in orlando.
hr is probably working on fri night and usually he doesn't get out till after 11, past couple weeks he hasn't gotten out till around 1, so that would be pointless to leave to g-ville at that time. That's right hr I'm speaking on your behalf. Got a problem with it? Then go eat a dyick.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
NICE! love it!

hr is probably working on fri night and usually he doesn't get out till after 11, past couple weeks he hasn't gotten out till around 1, so that would be pointless to leave to g-ville at that time. That's right hr I'm speaking on your behalf. Got a problem with it? Then go eat a dyick.
Yea i thought i had mentioned he works at 9. He cant have a problem with that, he's too busy eating dyicks

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Awesome. I would rather leave friday night. So if Caps' van is going to have an auto good amount of people, then if like... solo/jeff gallax... and some other person wants to come? Maybe Radix? If i can get 4 people i'm down. That way we don't have to drive in the morning and i'll have two really good players to practice against all night.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Awesome. I would rather leave friday night. So if Caps' van is going to have an auto good amount of people, then if like... solo/jeff gallax... and some other person wants to come? Maybe Radix? If i can get 4 people i'm down. That way we don't have to drive in the morning and i'll have two really good players to practice against all night.
how did you forget me....in the umpteen posts on this subject i was always said to be in your car o3o and so basically your saying...you WANT to leave friday night?

ill have a minimum of 10 for gas. to answer ur previous statement.

gallax

Smash Hero
Yo mink, ima try to get tony to come up with, but id rather get hrnut to come because then i can train with him doing doubles. Let me talk to HR first then we can take it from there.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
@ Gallax.
Aiight.

@ Kuro.
Okay. If i can get a car. With good players. (better than me... and apk) then i'll go up. For example if gallax and ____ come, i'm down. But we have 2 seats in the car. Unless you have someone you're auto paired with, i assumed (we know what happens when we assume) that jeff and solo are a package deal so it wouldnt be a bad idea to bring them. That might just be me though.

When jeff reads this he'll have something to say. I'll wait upon gallax's response.

We'll be crashing at my girl Yoko's. And she's like... not far from Ryos. Ryo usually goes over there with Gville to practice anyway. So maybe we'll even get to smash with them if we wanted to.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
@ Gallax.
Aiight.

@ Kuro.
Okay. If i can get a car. With good players. (better than me... and apk) then i'll go up. For example if gallax and ____ come, i'm down. But we have 2 seats in the car. Unless you have someone you're auto paired with, i assumed (we know what happens when we assume) that jeff and solo are a package deal so it wouldnt be a bad idea to bring them. That might just be me though.

When jeff reads this he'll have something to say. I'll wait upon gallax's response.

We'll be crashing at my girl Yoko's. And she's like... not far from Ryos. Ryo usually goes over there with Gville to practice anyway. So maybe we'll even get to smash with them if we wanted to.
werent jeff and solo riding in caps van? and you never said no to all the other posts with me in your car so if i get kicked out of it now i hope i dont get screwed >.< i understand ur logic though thing is i'd be super close to ucf. like 10 minutes and tbh i can even get a ride to mike's that friday :p that+posts i was like ok everythings settled :) but ill wait and see now :p

2-DJeff

Smash Master
@ Gallax.
Aiight.

@ Kuro.

were not better than you mink?lol
what about this i need reply to anyways? lol

Top Bottom