• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Kuro. Read.
Please.

I am bringing Gallax +1 other good player (better than apk and me).
by doing so, i can only fit 2 other people in the car.

so either
A) Jeff and solo come since they are a 2 person pair.
B) You come. ... and idk who else.

So.... Logically it'd be better for solo and jeff to come.
The Capsmobile will getcha. Unless for some reason you would switch place with one of the brothers. But that would make it more dificult seeing as though they both live together.

If any other person reading this sees anything wrong with anything i am saying tell me.
I feel like i am saying it as best i can.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kuro. Read.
Please.

I am bringing Gallax +1 other good player (better than apk and me).
by doing so, i can only fit 2 other people in the car.

so either
A) Jeff and solo come since they are a 2 person pair.
B) You come. ... and idk who else.

So.... Logically it'd be better for solo and jeff to come.
The Capsmobile will getcha. Unless for some reason you would switch place with one of the brothers. But that would make it more dificult seeing as though they both live together.

If any other person reading this sees anything wrong with anything i am saying tell me.
I feel like i am saying it as best i can.
what ever is easyer
I rearranged it since Mink is leavin fri and caps van is leaving sat morning. It also works out by location.

Caps' van: (7)

Caps
gallax
raz
radix
gdx
hrnut
garbanzo

Mink's car: (5)

2djeff
solo
Mink
kuro
jerz

Gindler, would sat morning be cool? If you can make it, how many can your car hold, 4 or 5?
Dice, Dragon, and fear could fill the remaining spots if they're interested.

Justin, can your trunk hold 1 or 2 of my TV's?
ok guys lets sort this **** out please :(
Mink's car
Solo
2-D
Gallax
Hrnut?Tony?

Capsmobile
Caps
Garbanzo
GDX
Raz
Hrnut?Tony?(need confirmations of which one from you guys)
jerz?
Kuro(me)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
@Radix Find a time and place and ill see what i can do. Heaven forbid i cant ill be within 15-20. More than likely ill be able to just get me a time and place asap. and idk about jerz. I just know hes expresseed interest in going to gainesville

Caps05

Smash Cadet
lol i doubt hrnut will be able to leave friday night since it was his idea to leave saturday morning lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im also down for the caps bus :laugh:

partially cause i dont want to leave friday night.

if i do go to a different car, tony the troll has to come with me

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
honestly, i dont want to go up friday night no matter who i go with. ill throw gas money at whoevers taking me so just figure it out guys :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You're good G. I planned on leaving saturday morning and thats when im gonna leave.
then caps bus HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what time are we leaving? where do you want me to meet up? (prob garbs house around 9 am if i had to guess)

Caps05

Smash Cadet

what time are we leaving? where do you want me to meet up? (prob garbs house around 9 am if i had to guess)
that sounds good to me.

Salty Squad Assemble. But you have to come down from a tree or something when HRnut yells that out. And be ready to do the ginyu force pose

Toneh

Smash Lord
@Radix Find a time and place and ill see what i can do. Heaven forbid i cant ill be within 15-20. More than likely ill be able to just get me a time and place asap. and idk about jerz. I just know hes expresseed interest in going to gainesville
Were figuring it out right now. You can assume it'll be like 8-9:30 AM at garbs house. Ask him/gindler/raz for the address. Its within a mile of UCF

Lets play sometime before the tourny. I wanna download all your diddy tricks. And add in some doubles practice too.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
I think I asked you first but if ginlder asked you first then :(

also as of now

in Awesome van it's going to be:
Caps
Me
GDX
Raz

don't meet at my place unless you are in caps van.

edit: Vantastic Voyage
LOL Vantastiv Voyage FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about HRnut? Radix said he was in my van too as well also. Well im pretty sure you asked me first cause we confirmed that you were going befor gindler said he was. So ill team with you.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Bekki Hernandez says
yeah
i want my mom to make some tuna salad again
christ i could devour that all day now that i know what it tastes like
Justin Lugo says
Thats what she said

_Dice

Smash Ace
Okay so from what i've understood:

Mink will go up friday night, if, and only if, multiple people better than him + apopka come with him. As far as i know this list consists of: GDX, Gallax, HRNut. HRNut works friday night, and therefore cannot go friday night. GDX will not go friday night. therefore Mink will not go up friday night.

SO. logic aside this leaves everyone going saturday morning, with 2 vehicles, CAPS Van (6 others) and Minks Car (4 others).

CAPS Van has stated they want to be: CAPS, Garbonzo, GDX, Gallax, (HRNut), Radix, And Raz.
Minks Car is: Mink, (kuro), Solo, 2-D Jeff, (Jerz). Paranthesis are used to indicate a non-self commitment.

If a Third car existed the possible people going would be: Dice, Gindler, Dragon, Fearless. Out of These only Gindler has a car i think. so the last four would be going if and only if Gindler is willing to drive.

Continue discussion from here, no more confusion.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Vantastic Voyage? lol i love it

lol tony. maybe we can play sometime before the tourney. I can probably play the friday before the tourney if someone was down (im down to play, just not leave that friday).

although i cant promise any tricks of mine you see will be of any actual use :laugh:

Top Bottom