• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uair is good for getting out of multi-hit stuff!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Toon link's jab combo can be uair'd or fair'd with good smash DI. You have to practice it alot before you can rely on it, it's pretty pro...

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Toon link's jab combo can be uair'd or fair'd with good smash DI. You have to practice it alot before you can rely on it, it's pretty pro...
did it on a link at a playntrade tourney couple days ago. so yea it looks hot i was able to DI out of it after the 2nd jab before the 3rd hit which was the stab but i could not find an effective way to counter him back. i upair'd retreated and think of what i could of done after an upair o-o any helpful advice?

ADHD

Smash Hero
did it on a link at a playntrade tourney couple days ago. so yea it looks hot i was able to DI out of it after the 2nd jab before the 3rd hit which was the stab but i could not find an effective way to counter him back. i upair'd retreated and think of what i could of done after an upair o-o any helpful advice?
I'm afraid i don't understand

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Umm... if the uair hits just do anything because there is no gauranteed follow up haha :dizzy:
hmm >_< well at low %'s i figured another air move was possible. this has combo potential for sure, i know it. its an awesome find. and ty p-1 for the clear up, my typing aint so hot since im a very impatient typist <_>

ADHD

Smash Hero
new one, you can ALWAYS uair out of pika's fair if it hits you while you're on the ground. sometimes they autocancel fairs into dsmashes, or utilts it won't work :)

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
could someone please explain how the rob d smash works. do u di towrads him then up tilt him. also at what percentages does this work at. Also i might have miss this though can u u air out of snakes ftilt or jabs? thanks in advance.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
wouldn't that do an uair??? i thought u had to do an uptilt? wouldnt u di towards him and uptilt im not sure and havent tried it so please correct me.

ADHD

Smash Hero
wouldn't that do an uair??? i thought u had to do an uptilt? wouldnt u di towards him and uptilt im not sure and havent tried it so please correct me.
no, you only have to hold up, and once you fly out of the dsmash and land on the ground hit A while still holding up :)

Riku00

Smash Ace
i think the only time i use his up air is to grab bananas or to finish an opponent. but thats just me

Top Bottom