• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UAH SMG Weeklies - Huntsville, AL

Sensai

Smash Master
How badly did you get owned?

Sorry I had to skip it, but I was just too **** tired to do anything.

j00t

Smash Champion
Sensai, .........yeah. I'm not going to even say. I did so bad last week. lol

coach

Smash Apprentice

Yeah I'm not talking to you because you were sand bagging mckee. Don't even act like it was ok you weren't there last night.

Solitaire

Smash Cadet

All I have to say is Moogle. But yeah, pretty *****. I beat some guy's G&W, but his Fox would have royally owned me. I wanted to 1v1 more. Next time I'll bring my tv inside.

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^^

Good idea. We always need more set-ups.

And I love Coach's logic: if he wins, or even does DECENT against me, then I'm sandbagging.

....<3 Coach.

j00t

Smash Champion
Solitaire said:
All I have to say is Moogle. But yeah, pretty *****. I beat some guy's G&W, but his Fox would have royally owned me. I wanted to 1v1 more. Next time I'll bring my tv inside.
That was my Game & Watch. I want to main him eventually but I need to master Fox first. I just play him as a break from Fox and for fun. xD

Sensai

Smash Master
JWT, you've got a Fox that could be real sick, IMO. You've got the technical part of it down (waveshining, short hopping, double SHLing, L-cancelling, etc), but your mindgames need to be ramped up. No offense meant, BTW.

j00t

Smash Champion
Rofl, I take offense to NOTHING! NOTHING I SAY!

But anyways, I think my tech has potential but it's still not as strong as I would like it to be. Thanks for your encouragement, though xD. But yeah, I think i'm just gonna practice that technical skill this weekend against a computer or in practice mode..... Nothing much else to do. *sighs* *is bored*

coach

Smash Apprentice
Rofl, I take offense to NOTHING! NOTHING I SAY!
what about that one time i said something about said religious figure and said abortion? Also Mckee don't front like you know me cause you don't.

j00t

Smash Champion
I don't remember reacting negatively to your little abortion jokes. >.<

Solitaire

Smash Cadet
That was my Game & Watch. I want to main him eventually but I need to master Fox first. I just play him as a break from Fox and for fun. xD
Ah, well you seem to be pretty badass with Game & Watch too. All you guys up there are freakin' skilled. I wish I could make it this Wednesday but I'll be on vacation.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
I see G&W being talked about and i need to jump in :psycho: .

Man JWT ill ditto your G&Wwith mine eventually i just dont know when...

j00t

Smash Champion
I just looked skilled with G&W because he is so easy to play. But yeah, I'll look forward to the day we get to play Tarnish. :p

Sensai

Smash Master
Well, the tournament at Grissom is over.

I won singles, nabbing a cool seventy five dollars.
Me and Muffin won doubles, nabbing me thirty and him thirty.

Now, I know that only equals 105...but somehow, I walked away with 125 bucks.

Anyways, in the last doubles we played, we played double G/W. Figured I should let you guys know.

j00t

Smash Champion
Sensai said:
Anyways, in the last doubles we played, we played double G/W. Figured I should let you guys know.
OH JEEZ, I HEAR TARNISH COMING!!!!!

But yeah, that's pretty cool, Sensai. By the way, I need to borrow 20 dollars. :p

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
RAWR!!!!!...

LOL a double G&W team....how funny, how good were they ?

Awesome you got 125$ ( did you threaten anyone to get the rest :psycho: )

Maybe in the near future scappy will consider going to one of the weeklies cause i would really like too. You guys sould start recording some matches some how, it would be awesome :chuckle: . Everytime me and scrappt would be able to come i would bring my capture card.

Sensai

Smash Master
You should, really. We need to record, if for nothing but the hell of it.

And Tarnish, WE were the double G/W team. We SUCKED, but it's cool, 'cause they did too. I tried to 9 them everytime I had an open opportunity.

Sensai

Smash Master
Rag, are you still coming up this weekend?

You PMed me your cell number, which is good, but it's not gonna do much if you're not driving up, haha.

[Edit:]

And Solitaire, are you going to the UAH thing tomorrow? If so, hopefully I'll get to meet you.

j00t

Smash Champion
I'll just go ahead and say that there will be no SMG meeting on the 21st of March. Since it occurs during spring break, most of the people who live on Campus have to pack up and move out for the week. I may be wrong, so don't mark it out of your schedule just yet. I'm just saying that there is a good chance we won't be meeting together for Smash next Wednesday.

coach

Smash Apprentice
If im back in town Wednesday I'll try to get something going if your in the know.

Solitaire

Smash Cadet

And Solitaire, are you going to the UAH thing tomorrow? If so, hopefully I'll get to meet you.
I'll be out of town tomorrow until Tuesday:urg: And then apparently next week there might not be a gathering. I was hoping to meet some more people as well, but I guess we will have to wait.

Sensai

Smash Master
Don't quit. I need someone to play against while JWT and Moogle G/W ditto and Co@ch is killing himself.

Moogle. We going tonight?

moogle

Smash Ace
Well..... there is a, uhh, party tonight. Depending on who's going, I may go. If I go, Coach is probably going too. If the party is a no go, then I'll smash tonight. Coach too.

Basically, there's a lot of maybes. I'll let you guys know tonight.

j00t

Smash Champion
Oh, by the way, it has been confirmed that there will be no Smash at UAH this week, by none other than MYSELF.

*Looks at Coach's apartment.*

Sensai

Smash Master
Heh, agreed. It's also possible to get more set-ups in there (not really...), especially after Coach and I delegated that other one on top of that chair, huh?

That was before Coach killed himself.

Solitaire

Smash Cadet
Man Coach cracks me up... And I never knew teams was so fun(ny). I'm glad all of you are really laid back players and can have a good time.

Top Bottom