• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
we not dyin to wet get to atleast 30k posts.

wasup matt u can comeback now that mk gone be banned. luigi and ness are viable again to an extent.

mib004

Smash Ace
we not dyin to wet get to atleast 30k posts.

wasup matt u can comeback now that mk gone be banned. luigi and ness are viable again to an extent.
**** he really got banned wow. Yeah im def playing again. the next tourney that is in nj I will go, cause I need to play before Apex.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
MIB, feel free to ask if you want to come over sometime, just let us know in advance in this thread or text me and I'll let you know if we can play, cause were both kinda busy working now.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
vex host a smash fest next time your free i have to get my controller from your house anyway

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Some one tell the Rider of Philly to log on some more. Apex coming up so people getting more smashed up. Ugh at me not finding better words for "smashed up"

Also come to Concentrate guys: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12659

Sad I'm doing the advertising for them. Posting tourney links in crew threads is supposed to be common practice. Doom I hope you name search this.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I know Chibo, Xzax, and Kingtoon plan on going but not sure with who for Xzax/Kingtoon.

Venue is nice. There's a pizza place right next to it and a market across the street. Some white chicks walked into the venue while waiting to get some pizza and were saying there were mad cute guys up in there so 0.5% chance you can get laid too. also the pizza store had some cute white chicks and that's saying a lot since I don't find white girls cute usually.

I'm using girls as bait since ya'll mainly black people.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
**** wish i saw that earlier i woulda come text me next time your free vex then i'll know when to come

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Some one tell the Rider of Philly to log on some more. Apex coming up so people getting more smashed up. Ugh at me not finding better words for "smashed up"

Also come to Concentrate guys: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12659

Sad I'm doing the advertising for them. Posting tourney links in crew threads is supposed to be common practice. Doom I hope you name search this.
I know Chibo, Xzax, and Kingtoon plan on going but not sure with who for Xzax/Kingtoon.

Venue is nice. There's a pizza place right next to it and a market across the street. Some white chicks walked into the venue while waiting to get some pizza and were saying there were mad cute guys up in there so 0.5% chance you can get laid too. also the pizza store had some cute white chicks and that's saying a lot since I don't find white girls cute usually.

I'm using girls as bait since ya'll mainly black people.
Thanks for advertising.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
yea i'll drive if vex or atmsk go that be the best place to meet for me if not i'll just pick you two goons up

Top Bottom