• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
After seeing how far away you live, Vex..... no offense, but I'd be charging you some serious gas money.

You live far as hell. I thought Ebo was just *****ing, but you really live a long ways away. @.@

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It's funny, I went from having one day of work this week to six days. WTF?!?!

If we're playing tomorrow, I'll see you after 7.

I think we should hold an auction for that singles entry.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
vex no one needs ur practice ur not that good ur good with mk of course cuz its mk u cant beat squall without mk i give u bowser and gannon but u dont even play with ur best character gnw u counter pick
I haven't used GnW in the longest time. Stop bashing me please, and lol! When I went to Ktar I went Pit and Bowser and didn't use anybody else, meaning I had disadvantages to Falco, Marth, and MK, and I played those matchups and won most of them so lol. Also mr Jigsaw, I recall beating you in friendlies with Ganondorf, they may have just been friendlies, but it seems like you guys take them seriousily so lol.

I really don't know why you like trolling me but I do get a good laugh out of it lol.

Kaylo, if he wants to charge me alittle more he can, I realize he lives far from me, but hes only ever asked for 5 lol.

TUSM, I can play DK very decently, decently enough to give Ebo matchup experience.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Vex, how come you don't play good characters, sir? I bet you could **** with Diddy Kong, for example.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
we all know vex sucks and he jus counterpicks. but if winning means that much to you then meh. no need to bash him for it.

on another note, ima need u to take that avatar down vex. idk wat the *** it is but i dont lik it

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
OMG, I'm dying (not in a good way)..... TMI time:

My dog's had diarrhea all day, and it smells like runny dog **** in my house. :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg:

I'm going out to eat tonight. x.x

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
we all know vex sucks and he jus counterpicks. but if winning means that much to you then meh. no need to bash him for it.

on another note, ima need u to take that avatar down vex. idk wat the *** it is but i dont lik it
Please tell me how I just counterpick. And please don't bring up crews or friendlies, cause those are just for fun, in MM's and tournament more often then not I'M at a disadvantage. My avatar is a sexy vaporeon.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
LOL but its so easy to troll vex.

official Kingtoon troll face. lol thats how i prolli look when i be playing brawl

EDIT:
* Over 22 million individuals have a substance dependence or abuse problem in the US. (SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) 2006

* Nearly 14 million Americans meet diagnostic criteria for alcohol use disorders. (Alcohol Health & Research World)

* More than 100,000 U.S. deaths are caused by excessive alcohol consumption each year. Direct and indirect causes of death include drunk driving, cirrhosis of the liver, falls, cancer, and stroke. (Substance Abuse: The Nation's Number One Health Problem, Feb. 2001)

* There were over 17,000 alcohol related car deaths in US in 2005. (http://www.niaaa.nih.gov)

* Traffic crashes are the greatest single cause of death for persons aged 6-33. About 45% of these fatalities are in alcohol-related crashes. (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)

* Alcohol kills 6½ times more youth than all other illicit drugs combined. (Mothers Against Drunk Driving)

* 61% of adults drink alcohol in the US. (http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/alcohol.htm)

Annual Causes of Death in the United States
Tobacco 435,000
Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity 365,000
Alcohol 85,000
Microbial Agents 75,000
Toxic Agents 55,000
Motor Vehicle Crashes 26,347
Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs 32,000
Suicide 30,622
Incidents Involving Firearms 29,000
Homicide 20,308
Sexual Behaviors 20,000
All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect 17,000
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin 7,600
Marijuana 0
hmmm. the more you know. and knowing is half the battle

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
thats how i prolli look when i be playing brawl
Rofl, so true.

Btw, what happened to Evan??? He either:

a) died

b) lost internet

or c) the patch for BBS came out, and he's spammin.

I can't even call to make sure he's still alive, although I could be not lazy and call Kage......

EDIT: @Kenny: So you'll still be alive...... just 100000000000x dumber than the average person because you killed off all your brain cells. Cool!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
LOL but its so easy to troll vex.

official Kingtoon troll face. lol thats how i prolli look when i be playing brawl
I picked the worst time to look at that pic. I looked at it just before a customer asked me a question, and I got a very odd look due to my sudden laughter.

@Vex: Three things. 1. I'm still gonna call <_<'s on your DK claim. 2. We're allowed to be cocky because we're in the crew. Anyone else who acts the same way gets punished. That's how I see it anyway. 3. If you're gonna be a troll magnet, intentional or otherwise, I'm gonna need you to exit the thread. The door is over there.

Yes, I'm only joking.

@Kendall: <__________< Spoiler tags are your friend.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah AK, you tell 'em.

Btw, I finally understand how **** Pika's uair is, so I'mma need a rematch sometime soon.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
How much we talking here, 5, 10 bucks? Anything "less than three," no pun intended, isn't worth it. It's not like I don't know the matchup, I've played Ac, AK, plus a few lolwifi players who MAIN DK.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
How much we talking here, 5, 10 bucks? Anything "less than three," no pun intended, isn't worth it. It's not like I don't know the matchup, I've played Ac, AK, plus a few lolwifi players who MAIN DK.
We can do $5.

For the record, I said I'd give Ebo matchup experience, I wasn't saying my DK was amazing, but that it's decent and can help him learn the matchup. But whatever.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
No belated johns.

Just fanning the flames. <3
Your acting like that means I'm saying my DK is amazing, pretty sure a decent DK can beat TUSM considering the matchup is fairly even with infinites banned.

Anywayz I'm done, I only said I'd give Ebo matchup practice and you guys just started lol, whatever.

I think I'm done posting in this thread til after pound, cause if this keeps up you'll all start to hate me because I will be cocky and you guys love to cry about it regardless thats how most of you act.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Vex, we're just messing with you. -_- It's really not that serious.

Here, Kenny:

That's the best you're gonna get without cutting too much out of the picture.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i appreciate it, if you could get somewhere close tomarrow that would be great if not i'm gonna need 10

Top Bottom