• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
maybe i am. i drunk down lik 2 steels. and on top of that i had nothing to eat. i brought a burger but idk wat happened 2 it. this is why i stick to smoking. its less confusion.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Kenny we need to play alot this week, I need TL practice for Jash, and I'll give you matchup experience on whatever character you need for your pool. I don't know when but we need to atleast get one get together and play mass friendlies.

This goes for everybody else to that needs matchup practice for there pool at pound, but we needz a place to play! and sometime before friday!

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
Kenny we need to play alot this week, I need TL practice for Jash, and I'll give you matchup experience on whatever character you need for your pool. I don't know when but we need to atleast get one get together and play mass friendlies.

This goes for everybody else to that needs matchup practice for there pool at pound, but we needz a place to play! and sometime before friday!
vex u aint **** stop acting like u super god in smash u just counter pick ur no better than kenny or terrence

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
vex u aint **** stop acting like u super god in smash u just counter pick ur no better than kenny or terrence
<_<

This reminds me. Ebo, I need to play your Marth some more. If I can beat Kadaj, I'll make it out of pools easily, even if I lose to someone I don't know, which would suck.

I wonder who Lain is gonna use in pools......

mib004

Smash Ace

vexx i agree we need U and xzax to come over.. i need meta practice " i got Lee Martin in my bracket.. :urg: we should plan for thurs. night or friday at like 5pm.. i may be home thurs. night from school but im not sure.

also do anybody know who "What's the point" play?

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
yea i just need to play i havent played seriously since i played with you guys when can we all play

oh and whos tantulus reno and nuke i kno cable...... and hunger plays wario right if he does that will be awsome

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I don't just counterpick, wat

And where did this come from, I offered matchup experienced to everybody in here for pound so its easier for everybody (including me) to get out of pools.

And I'm not going to comment on the kenny or terrence thing because I'm trying to avoid sounding cocky although you guys never try to avoid that :/

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
vex man you.... know your NO BETTER than themwhy dunt you try 2ever act like YOUR not... even though yall are. man just like dat tim you be picking that metanite n**** but like use justonly 2 % better u hear? TWO... PERCENT...

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Vex, despite the fact that he's ib the crew, sometimes you have to take what he says lightly. Pretend he's a troll. Yes, you're better than us and you play a lot of characters. We appreciate the help.

Do you by any chance know who anyone else in my pool plays? I kinda don't even remember it.

Not bad, Chibo.

mib004

Smash Ace
vex man you.... know your NO BETTER than themwhy dunt you try 2ever act like YOUR not... even though yall are. man just like dat tim you be picking that metanite n**** but like use justonly 2 % better u hear? TWO... PERCENT...
thats kinda racist.. none of use ever spoke that way. **** isnt funny at all plado forreal

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yea we need to practice. i got a diddy, a falco, meta, prolli luigi, and a marth. i aint sweatin it though. im pretty sure i can make it out of pools.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
All I really want is doubles practice. :urg:

But whenever you guys practice, just lemme know.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you really want an easy character to use on ICs, pick Zelda. TL might be better, but he's a LOT harder to learn, and I really doubt you could have a TL good enough to beat Lain within less than a week.

Then again, Zelda's a garbage character, and one mistake will get you absolutely *****, but still. You only need 4 moves, so as long as you don't **** up your spacing, you're good.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
The thing is I have an OK Toon Link. He was my very first main when I first started playing, and I know what I have to do to in the match up. I'll just play keep away for eight minutes.

Honestly, my goal is to not get three stocked. Ice Climbers kinda strike fear into my heart, and I still don't know how to fight Dedede. I think Lain hard counters TUSM.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
x.o Good luck with that.

Even though I can't recall seeing your TL in the past....... ever. Except maybe for a random lulz-for-fun match here or there.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
That is true. I don't know why I don't play him anymore. Next time we practice, I'll play a few matches with him just to see how far I have to go.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Thurs would be awesome cause I'm leaving for pound on friday

I can give matchup practice with the following characters at a competitive level;

Dedede, Marth, MK, GnW, Pit, Bowser, Ganon, Fox, Luigi, Falco, Sonic, Wario, and ROB.

So if you guys need any practice against those characters just ask.

Kenny, I'm definitely gonna need some TL practice with DDD vs TL for when I face Jash in my Pool.

Top Bottom