• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
u can scratch some of those chars off the list. like marth, sonic lol, wario no, rob wtf, fox gtfo, and luigi smh.
and im charging 5 dollars a friendly with my toon. if u dont got it settle for MIB lol or wait even better. TUSM's tl

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
u can scratch some of those chars off the list. like marth, sonic lol, wario no, rob wtf, fox gtfo, and luigi smh.
and im charging 5 dollars a friendly with my toon. if u dont got it settle for MIB lol or wait even better. TUSM's tl
Are you saying I don't have those characters? Because I actually do. And if it's like that then fine lol, you don't get practice from me either!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kenny, nobody's payin you nothin for friendlies with your TL, lol.

Vex, I dunno about that Wario..................... x.o

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ok i was jk about the 5 dollars. but about all them chars u say u play. the only ones i would even want to play are ur Dedede, MK, GnW, Pit, Bowser, Ganon. the rest no jus no

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Dude, have you seen my Toon Link? Hold on.........he's around here........somewhere.......

I'll get back to you, lemme find him real quick.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ok i was jk about the 5 dollars. but about all them chars u say u play. the only ones i would even want to play are ur Dedede, MK, GnW, Pit, Bowser, Ganon. the rest no jus no
Lol, I saw you take out Marth, you sneak.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No, only Smods+ can do that. :p I'm the lowest of the low on the mod chain.

EDIT: I can do it in the Pika forum, though. But only because I mod there.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
yea is there anyway we can play during the day like 3ish on a week day that would be perfect yea and vex or xzax i want meta practice i still dont kno if im gonna go marth or d3 for him

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ebo, this is a period: .

Please start using them. x.x

I know I type more properly than almost everybody else (besides maybe TUSM), but even Matt uses "..." between his sentences...... come on now, lol.

@When we can play: Pretty sure everybody agreed on Thursday/Friday. I can't play tomorrow.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
booooo i didnt kno you were a part of the grammer police j/k i got you.................. see

mib004

Smash Ace
yea is there anyway we can play during the day like 3ish on a week day that would be perfect yea and vex or xzax i want meta practice i still dont kno if im gonna go marth or d3 for him

I fu(ks with ebo.. lol this **** aint english 201.. yall gotta understand what we type... lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ok but matt you actually use punctuation ebo just types in one huge run on it makes it hard to understand what hes sayin sometimes you never know when one sentence ends and another begins im just tryin to help out everybody so we can all understand each other we dont want him gettin misunderstood b/c hes too lazy to put a few dots in his posts

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
ok but matt you actually use punctuation ebo just types in one huge run on it makes it hard to understand what hes sayin sometimes you never know when one sentence ends and another begins im just tryin to help out everybody so we can all understand each other we dont want him gettin misunderstood b/c hes too lazy to put a few dots in his posts
I understood all that.

@TUSM- If you go Dedede, he'll go Ice Climbers.
If you go Snake, he'll go Dedede.
If you go R.O.B, he'll go Ice Climbers.
If you go Toon Link, he'll probably go Ice Climbers.

Also I won't be back in Philly until Sunday.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
dont were i completly understand and she's totally right i'm lazy as **** but atleast you understand matt.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ebo, I swear to god.

If you backhand me, you're catchin a foot. You have been warned. >=(

I let you get away with a light beating for using the b-word on me, but that was mostly so I could get a ride home. =X

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The middle of the week is tomorrow, lol.

And I really doubt people're gonna show up tomorrow.

mib004

Smash Ace
Awwwwwwwwwww............... ;-;

Oh wait.

Emo scores you zero points, we already discussed this. :mad:
kendall dont worry u gone get your.... Cds skip, meathead, no heat, dont forget ya homework, i got weights in my trunk. :mad: when im done with u.....................

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
well we already know matt not comin and tusm not. and maybe u wont come. but we dont need yall to play anyway. not bein mean jus sayin
Well, you also better hope Evan reads this..... he hasn't been on SWF in 2 days (I think), and he doesn't have a new phone yet since his old one broke.

I definitely can't play tomorrow, so. Yeah, I won't be there.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
If you're playing tomorrow, I may show up. It depends on how I feel after work. Then again, no one would really be there. Yeah, let's do this Thursday/Friday thing.

@Mercedes Benz-Thanks for the heads up. I don't know why Lain would go IC's if I go ROB, but we'll see I guess.

@Matt-Don't hate because my English is impeccable. I will grammar nazi the shiz out of any and all of your posts if I have to. I could make, like, a MIB-English dictionary.

.........That is all.

No it's not. <__<<__<<__< There.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
thursday is great i will be there no matter what.... who else does cable play or could i just go d3 vs dk....... you see them peirods kaylo lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
DK Vs. Dedede isn't a walk in the park. DK has two things, incredibly strong kill moves, and fast, slightly weaker kill moves. His Bair beats Dedede's I believe, and it's just as fast. He has two Super Armor moves, potential to break shields, and gimping him isn't that simple either.

Don't rush in, bide your time. DK has a lot of options to keep Dedede away, and since they know 90% of the matchup is CG to edge, they're gonna do whatever it takes to stay out of range.

Also, tech the throw into stage spike. That goes for anyone, but I can only do it consistantly with Dedede though, on and offline.

To answer your question, I'm pretty sure he's all DK, but I don't know 100%.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
Ebo, I'll give you DK vs DDD practice if you want, also can you pick me up thurs if you go?
vex no one needs ur practice ur not that good ur good with mk of course cuz its mk u cant beat squall without mk i give u bowser and gannon but u dont even play with ur best character gnw u counter pick

Top Bottom