• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
VOTING TIME!!!

I decided its best to just vote on what exactly to use the Tyler fund for. Here's what I'm hoping to use it for:

[collapse=Option 1: Pot Bonuses]
Having a pot bonus can really raise the hype for those traveling. However, it's a shame to use all that money just for added hype for just one tourney at a time. It's cool, but there are other options.
Ranges from $50-$150 every time we use it.[/collapse]

[collapse=Option 2: Laptop]
I'd love to buy a laptop that we can 100% rely on the fact that it will be at every tourney. As of now I've been borrowing my moms or Poppas, and can borrow Lun4's. but it would be a luxury not to have to rely on them.
This would range from $350-$400 however, I'd also use this for streaming my speed running, school, and just browsing, so I could probably get my parents help on paying for it/I want to get a job soon to help pay for it.[/collapse]

[collapse=Option 3: HD PVR]
This would allow us to stream in HD and have the nicest looking streams. It's just a much higher quality capture card than my current one.
Price ranges from $150-$250, but I'd also use this to stream speed runs, and would use money from a job if I get one soon.[/collapse]

[collapse=Option 4: Commentary Headsets]
Having over-ear headsets with mics for commentary is pretty essential in having a good stream.
I have found some decent ones for cheap.
Price range: $40 for 2. Can afford RIGHT NOW out of the Tyler Fund.[/collapse]

[collapse=Option 5: New Stream Software]
Right now I'm using the trial version of Xsplit, which isn't very high quality. There are very nice streaming programs that can range from $50-$200 but I'd hate to buy this and not have a static laptop to use ya know?
*cough*couldalwayspirateit*cough* but I don't like doing that so probably not. Would much rather buy it.[/collapse]

Option 6: Other(post ideas below)

Start voting! I'll tally up the votes at the end of next week and see what wins!

I vote for.... I guess laptop holds a lot of priority, but if not laptop(I hate to vote for that cause I'd use it for personal use too lol) then HD PVR/headsets are important too.

:phone:

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Hmm.... if it helps, i have a pretty powerful laptop. But its w/e. I think that the hdadsets would be good as it would give us everyyhing, but i think i'll be cast my vote for pot and bonus.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Loooooolll @ gif

Pwii, I'm da bess in Tyler, like, better than you so. Minifree is fox and I take MM's

Mini 2 gewd tho lolol

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
come over then scrubbles. i'm off till 8 p.m. tomorrow, off till 7 p.m. the next day, and free till 3 on friday

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I literally could trash the entire city (maybe not that olimar girl) with my samus and thats a LOW TIER character. So yea you def dont wanna take on pwii (mk). lol thats literally like throwing your wallet at him.

Top Bottom