• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Ahhh, you didn't have to change the tittle for me ;-; thank you thank you <3

Labernash

Smash Lord
You're so welcome Mini, hope you had an awesome Birthday!

And I don't remember, but we have his friend code. I think Icecream played him. I'd get bodied haha!

Rave, you can try, but my Kirby has never lost to an Ike. Except online to Ryo. :)

Okay, end of my wifi tour this week. Good times, bad times, and really bad times. Made super good progress by the end of the week! Usually my wifi is like 15% of my actual skill, and I was super surprised that this week it was like 30%! By the end of the week, I had around 75%!! I started going even with people that were 42-0! I couldn't quite get close enough in my skill to take it, I still couldn't react how I wanted/ needed and sometimes inputs just don't work offstage at all so I fall off and just keep falling until I die. I think I got good enough at wifi to where I felt like I was taking things away from those last few matches. Finally got to where I could think through what was happening and do something about it. Wish I could play it more, but I think I ended okay!

Labernash

Smash Lord
I mean, you can fsmash, but it probably won't do anything.

Bair > Bair > Bair > Bair > Bair > Bair > Bair > Grab Ledge

GGs, no ban

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Shout outs to psy who came to play. Mad intense stuff. You are getting much better! My Ike > your falcon in p:m. I still need to work on some matchups but I think I've gotten better as well. Ggs psy and let's get to work on them dubs! We are soooo bad!

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
I finished my ladder at like 6-18 ish

I'll probably actually do a tourney/pr tourney on the same time. Like 3rd week of July

Alsm is hosting a tourney for brawl/pm/ps all stars on the 15th I wanna go to~ can anyone else make it?

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
hey guys, I'm sure you've noticed by now if you've checked Facebook that I've moved the date up a week for the next Fight Club. Now I gotta get on the ball and actually have time to go to Lindale and get everything squared away with the staff at the library regarding the room. I also have to find time to buy a Wii, a copy of Brawl, a GC controller, and component cables so I can actually sit down and play brawl outside of Fight Club. Also, you guys with any luck will hopefully get to experience the awesomeness that is Cherry Bawls (provided I get the okay from Chandra to buy a case or two while we're out of town at the end of July/beginning of August for Quakecon).

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Sounds kinky <3. Sounds groovy. Can't wait to see by a guys again! A Wii goes for like 100 bucks, but if you go to craigslist, you can probably get it for like 70 or 80.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Guys we should become ants and then we can bite our opponents thumbs during crew battles so playing is uncomfortable for them then we can win e-z p-z

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Ok so the smashfest didn't really work out. I did go to geek world a couple weeks ago but the guy wasn't there.
And the next day I went to Florida loll

So I'll just do another tourney.

July 13th look doable to everyone?

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Family is coming over, I'm not sure how long they're going to stay but I'll try!

Wii Wheel brawl side event plox

Top Bottom