• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

Labernash

Smash Lord
He fsmashed me, say, 15 times in a row? There was nothing I could do. He use the Labernash Technique against me. :(

Like, I would try and weave out but then I'd keep going towards him! I need to learn how to wifi. I need like a long session with someone.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Every getup attack is bad except for PM bowsers

They all have a ton of start up and ending lag

Opponent starts getting up>shield>bangbang

Labernash

Smash Lord
Yeah dude, I'll play you! Today, I wanna play for like an hour or two. I'll let you know when I'll be at the house long enough.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Am now 1-7 on the AiB ladder. Still cannot even fathom how the people a lot worse than me beat me up so bad. I played like two people with negative scores, and I totally see and know how to counter it, but it either doesn't input due to lag or it just doesn't work at all.

Wifi is the most frustrating thing, and I cannot figure out how to be even half decent.

If you offered me a million dollars to beat someone on wifi, I'd reject it up front.

You apparently cannot move after you airdodge, I though this was Brawl, not Melee.

SH Nair with Wario is apparently nearly impossible to do, and when you do, it's useless anyway and you take 80% from a punish.

Landing and shielding cannot be done unless you have two seconds on the timer to input it, but when you do that, they read the shield and grab you.

MK can Nado if I'm in the air, and if I'm on the ground Dsmash, and almost JV 4 stock me. I cannot land near him, and anyplace I can do damage, it doesn't happen.

Never in my life have I seen two different Nesses Bair > Bair > Nair > PKT > read the airdodge I may or may not have actually wanted to do (which I can hardly move, once it inputs) > PK Flash.

If I am in range to land an attack, it will not be input and theirs will.

You cannot SDI PK Fire on wifi.

ROB can ftilt > ftilt > ftilt > gyro > lazer > offstage if you don't auto cancel a dair that you input above the battlefield top platform but it didn't come out until I almost landed.

Waft needs to be input, on average, 5 times before it will come out.

A feeling of helplessness will occur if you input something at JUST the right, or rather, wrong time; a 2 frame lag can take away an input that could win an otherwise lost match.

Reads mean nothing to me. Every read or adaption I make is made 30 frames after theirs.

SPOILER: this colored bubble thing appears around the opponent and protects them from damage. Keep this in mind when you want to attack them. How do I do this too?

FF Clap was landed 2 out of 9372729362 times today. Literally.

The only thing I ever found to be successful was fsmash > fsmash > repeat. This lasted three matches (one and a half sets).

Marth can make you fall off your bike when he counters standing onstage and your offstage high in the air.

When your connection is super solid (like today until the last three matches) you can move so easily, until they decide to move too, then you're automatically at a disadvantage because they can hit you, and you become frozen.

The moral of this story is: just because you see and take the perfect opportunity to do something, doesn't meant it will actually happen. Infact, the opposite might happen (9.99 times out of 10 it will).

/rantneverover

Wifi - cool idea, deceptively beneficial, impossible.

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Dr. Pepper tho

Labernash stop playing wifi

STOP

MY HEART CANNOT TAKE THIS

ahhhhhhhhhh

Whats your aib account so that I could stalk be friends. :D
Team in freeplay sometime plzzz

Loe1 is the best, I always get carried

Labernash

Smash Lord
Zano, yes, that's what I was doing. No idea how to wifi, please help. :(

I'll play tonight and buffer my buffers.

Mini, my AiB is DJ Cocoa Butter. We should do 1 vs 1 friendlies a lot too. Me and Psy did, but his Wii bans Wario, so yeah. :( I need all the practice I can get!

Labernash

Smash Lord
I'm not going to wait to get permabanned. I just deleted my account. I'll make a troll account and go post pr0n.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
I'd be pretty good at commentating. I have good game knowledge and I make stuff hype.

But my voice is deep and loud and doesn't sound that good on camera/stream :(

Labernash

Smash Lord
He low % 3 stocked my Wario. That's why I play Kirby for that MU. Or Diddy, by my Kirby has always been the Ike slayer!

Top Bottom