• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 4 - Ottawa, Canada - Dec. 1, 2007

MagiMaster

Smash Apprentice
Technically Ottawa is probably one of the most bi-lingual cities in Canada so it should be acceptable to speak both English and French in an Ottawa related thread.

Besides, who else is going to speak Russian with you?
Ya excluding montreal and all cities in quebec that are near the border of ontario, Ottawa would be lol

Edit: although some people does not think quebec as part of canada -.-

Fogel

Smash Lord
I actually said I NEED to come back same day and vwin isn't staying at night in ottawa.

yes, Fogel I'll need a pool spot (I don't care and won't argue I'll just kill all contender)

it is still 90% confirmed. need vwins + matt + kage agreement

Bam is already fine with the plan and our secret motivation ritual in the car
Yay Damax! I'll add you to a pool on the tourney date once we know for sure who is/isn't there.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Ya excluding montreal and all cities in quebec that are near the border of ontario, Ottawa would be lol

Edit: although some people does not think quebec as part of canada -.-
I meant besides Quebec. Of course many cities in Quebec will be bi-lingual but most of the rest of Canada isn't.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
chet/test: Are you guys ok for housing? You're the last two on the confirmed but un-housed list.
TestRider posting on Paty's account: I've tried reaching Chet but he didn't answer, wasn't he staying over at Zack's place? Anyway I'm not 100% sure I'm gonna come to this to be honest, the 4 hours bus ride by myself seems pretty ****ty just to play a game I've grown bored with, and I've stuff to do for school, so I might come or not depending on my last minute mood I suppose.

Damax

Smash Lord
TestRider posting on Paty's account: I've tried reaching Chet but he didn't answer, wasn't he staying over at Zack's place? Anyway I'm not 100% sure I'm gonna come to this to be honest, the 4 hours bus ride by myself seems pretty ****ty just to play a game I've grown bored with, and I've stuff to do for school, so I might come or not depending on my last minute mood I suppose.
NUUUUU :( :( :( testy! we <3 you

I'm driving 2 hours + 2 hours in vwin's car, we're tied! and I've got a ****load to do. so just come.

Vwins

Smash Ace
tu pourrais p-e convaincre jason de te prendre comme 5e passager. Il peut bien faire exception pour le grand testrider. ah en y repensant javais oublié qu'il amène 2 TV mais bon jaimerais mieux avoir testrider qu'une TV de plus

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
=( why cant u come, this means Toronto needs to replace you on their Top 6.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
5 or 10 dollars each on the Crew Battle, We'l let you guys decide since you just lost a man.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i'm up for montreal b team vs toronto... against ottawa? Bit scarier.

or am i just trash talking toronto

who knows!?

edit:
11. Team Anorexia (ThatGuy + Jarc)

that's totally wrong

me+jarc=team anorexia (its just we're not playing in this tourney)

please tell me you havent betrayed me, jarc?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
Toronto vs Ottawa comes first, if there is enough time which is probably unlikely im all up for it.

Top Bottom