• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 4 - Ottawa, Canada - Dec. 1, 2007

WarranThad

Smash Ace
how about montreal losers vs toronto/ottawa
i'd put money down on me, thatguy, jarc and kage vs either

maybe

probably

idk

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Make a list of these "losers" you speak of. Funny enough I havn't really thought about facing MTL after OTT. Sounds good, I'm down for it.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Oh you mean TOR vs MTL battle minus Bam, Vwins, Chet and PKM? rofl that'd be hilarious. But I would want to play those guys too.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
You guys are rude, and i already suggested money on the Toronto Vs Ottawa crew match. I want some extra drinks and your cockiness will fuel my thirst.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
team scrubs
test
matt
kage
jarc
me
thatguy

or

win (west island noobs)
me
thatguy
matt
kage

i'll put money on either vs toronto.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
raynex
breadx
unknown522
runawayfire
kirbykaze
ambrose
I.B.

BreadX might not be coming (lol more like probably not coming) so yeah thats the list of 7.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i'm up for $5 on either of those matches. i can maybe cover someone else's $5 if they're not willing to put it up.

D

Deleted member

noah's not going lol

man I love inciting trash talk in a tournament I'm not going to

vlad your peach <<< mine, and all of tdot knows peach now

..<3?

<3 lolol

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
lllllooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll

your arrows are all fuked up and play me as if im playing peach i dare you.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I heard you play Mewtwo. Are you like... Taj good? or just play for fun character. You should see ADHD vs Linguini lol, some good Mewtwo ****.

Dice

Smash Lord
tect, you must come. I dont wanna hear Dice *****ing that Ottawa lost because you werent there. <3 if you can make it.
... You are actually pathetic.

Dice
Locke
Rimi
Gpwn
Saus
Cbone

Ottawa's crew, if TO wants to put money on it i'm up for that, nothing better than free mcdonalds.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Let's just take a quick look at the Toronto vs. West Island matchup history here...

STYD 2:

Us Love You Long Time (Matt + Thad) > NNR **** Train (BreadX + Vexter Jexter)
Us Love You Long Time (Matt + Thad) > Paris and Nicole (Delorted + Divine Knight)

Thad > slevin
Matt > Delorted
Matt > Divine Knight

Pools:
Matt > Delorted

TCT:

1000 Adamantium Wangs (ThatGuy + Thad) > Puffy Mushroom (Jarc + Runawayfire)

Thad > RayneX
Thad < BreadX
ThatGuy < Chrono-

Don't know much about pools here, except that the only people I personally lost to were from Montreal, British Columbia, and the United States. :lick:

I would really like to call this a rivalry of some sort, but unfortunately all I can see is one-sided ****. :chuckle:

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Jake has gotten a lot better since then, lol. And even then he wasnt participating in Singles. Maybe you should look into NNR vs GOSU lol. That was pretty close from what I heard. Also, 50 year old records should be put away :].

Yeahh.. and a huuuge LOL 2 Chrno.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Toronto would easily win b list battle
Lol... b list.

[crew stuff]
i'll put money on either vs toronto.
Same.

[...] but unfortunately all I can see is one-sided ****. :chuckle:
Word.

Maybe you should look into NNR vs GOSU lol. That was pretty close from what I heard.
Let's do that **** again.

Also, 50 year old records should be put away :].
50 year old records state that Montreal got first in every multi-community-east-coast-canada tournament. Except STYD1. ****ing Vlad.

afaicr anyways.

Edit : Trashtalking is lame and is forcing me to read 2 pages worth of **** I don't want to read every day.
I hate you all.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
your part of the people who trashtalk and cant back it up crew?

HEHE I MADE A FUNNIES

Fogel

Smash Lord
@GTAers: I posted this already but Europhoria let me know that you all missed it. I'm gonna be housing people in Ambrose's car, and Phrozn will house those in Sanuzi's car. I gave my address and cell to Euro already (I'm not going to post them here), and I gave Sanuzi Phrozn's email address.

Dan -> Get in touch with Sanuzi please :p

Okay I have good news:) ! As for now, I can go saturday. So it's pretty sure that I'll bring my GC. Also I asked my friend if he could give me a ride (he also wants to come and see) and he said that he can (however it always bad luck with him because stuff to do and then cancel things and bla bla). But if I get the ride! I'll brg a tv! Btw I have another friend that's coming. His swf account is PWtCB and he'll brg a GC too. Also the guy with the car has a Wii.

And just to give us false hope lol, I asked him if he could bring his projector. Well he has to get permission from his dad for that :ohwell: but at least this gives hope :D. <-- Of course if you permit him to bring it.

And lastly, I think I'll enter the tourny on doubles with PWtCB.

Edit: I'll also brg a 2--> 6 and a 1--> 3 electric plug thingie (power bar)? and maybe some cable
Sounds good, thank you! Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Well let's just say in pool 1, it's a lot less obvious who's going to take the 3rd and 4th spot into the brackets. What I think is that perhaps Thatguy, Dice, Raynex, Thad... are all roughly the same skill level I would say. And maybe Fogel if you can win vs these guys. That's why it's going to be very hard for you guys.

Also Matt and I, no longer need housing, don't worry about us anymore. We are coming in the morning with Vwins and Bam and leaving the same night.
Thanks for being the only one to answer me seriously! I see what you mean, but I think the other pools will be closer than everyone else thinks. Even 4th won't be easy to get in any pool.

Also, thanks for the heads-up on housing.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Fogel said:
GTAers: I posted this already but Europhoria let me know that you all missed it. I'm gonna be housing people in Ambrose's car, and Phrozn will house those in Sanuzi's car. I gave my address and cell to Euro already (I'm not going to post them here), and I gave Sanuzi Phrozn's email address.
Can't wait to get there man. Tis going to be a hell of a lot of fun.

Dice: Man the first thing I saw in our pool was the 3 Sheiks. Word to Fox I fell off my chair. Multiple Sheiks, regardless of their skill levels, are scaaaaary as ****.

ThatGuy: You're right, there is alot of pressure hanging on me. But it no longer phases me, at all. I'm seriously ready for this weekend, and I can assure you that the others coming are too.

Tect: Don't run away now, our bo3 Fox ditto has to be settled sooner or later. :grin:

Kage: After reading what you posted on the previous pages, I have this to say:

You don't know me biatch. <3

-REALLY THOUGH - Don't place me in some category and try to deduce what skill level I am. The truth of the matter is, you don't really know. You were right about one thing though.

I'm hungry for my TCT revenge. Can't wait for the GGs.

Lme assure you, the GTA is ready for this shiiizzz.

Damax

Smash Lord
Jake has gotten a lot better since then, lol. And even then he wasnt participating in Singles. Maybe you should look into NNR vs GOSU lol. That was pretty close from what I heard. Also, 50 year old records should be put away :].

Yeahh.. and a huuuge LOL 2 Chrno.
actually it was not close enough. We had an handicap named JIH.

D

Deleted member

right when i nearly 4 stocked him and proceeded to nearly take you out

Damax I feel your being very parasitic and amoral right now, and you are a corrupting influence on this thread

Top Bottom