• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 2! Nov. 4; Ottawa, ON, Canada

Dice

Smash Lord
out of curiosity who are you interested in playing that you figure will not be the top 2 of the pool?
I believe vwins meant that in general there would be a lot more pro matches if we had 16 people (16 people = more matches, and more people would make it out of pools then just top 2 = more better people). For example, in your pool with yourself, vwins and vlad one of you wont' be making it out even though all three of you are very good. however, if we had top 16 then you would all most likely make it out!

Locke)

Smash Ace
Chester would have the sexiest halloween costume. We made it friday night smashing at zac's. Mitch has a picture on his cell, you will all fear him.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Do I still have that housing spot Fogel? I plan to take the same bus as PKM and H4 (and Test I think), and be at the station by 11:15ish on Saturday. Who would be able to pick me (us) up? I plan on leaving on Sunday by whenever is convenient for Fogel to take me there, but no later than 3 PM (please).

The chances of me bringing my TV is getting more and more doubtful...

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Fogel-> I just learned that H4 is working on sunday nov. 5th at 2:15 PM. So in order for him to be on time, we'll have to leave sunday morning, is that a problem for you? How far do you live from the bus station?

ZOMG

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Qu'est-ce que j'vais faire de ma journée?... Ah, je veux sauter du bout des pieds! Je veux danser, j'veux m'amuser... culbute, pirouette, hop-hoppe et sautille! J'suis en santé, j'suis enchanté. Je bouge mes jambes, mes genoux, mes pieds. J'fais la grenouille (j'suis un élephant!). Tu vas voir, c'est amusant! Jouer et sautiller tout l'temps! Viens-t'en, c'est Enfanforme. Viens-t-en, c'est Enfanforme!

Shuriken

Smash Apprentice
Ya nox, i can house 2 people and show you the bus to take to the bus station in the morning if necessary. But only if its just you and Apoc as i only have room for 2 people in the basement.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Ok, it looks like there's a lot of interest for a top 16 tourney at the end instead of Top 8. Here's the deal: if Doubles AND Singles Pools are done by 6:00pm, I will run a 16 person tourney. If things run too late, the top 8 tourney stays. I do NOT want ToS2 going overtime this time, so our only option to do this is to finish things earlier.

I need help from EVERYONE to make sure people are playing their brackets matches instead of leaving early for food, playing friendlies, etc. I'm only 1 person, I can't manage 36 people all by myself.

On a related note, I'd like a volunteer from each pool to be the pool captain. This person would be in charge of recording results, and making sure the 5 minute forfeit rule is enforced. I can run my own pool (4) so people in pool 4 don't have to worry.

Do I still have that housing spot Fogel? I plan to take the same bus as PKM and H4 (and Test I think), and be at the station by 11:15ish on Saturday. Who would be able to pick me (us) up? I plan on leaving on Sunday by whenever is convenient for Fogel to take me there, but no later than 3 PM (please).

The chances of me bringing my TV is getting more and more doubtful...
Yes you can still stay at my place, I saved your spot. I can pick you 3 up from the bus station assuming your bus is on time :) I'll take you, H4 and pkm back to the bus station on Sunday before 3 (see pkm's post below).

Fogel-> I just learned that H4 is working on sunday nov. 5th at 2:15 PM. So in order for him to be on time, we'll have to leave sunday morning, is that a problem for you? How far do you live from the bus station?

ZOMG
It's only about a 15 minute drive from my house, so it isn't a problem to leave earlier. I'm used to waking up early for work :(

Damax

Smash Lord
I guess fogel will be pool 4's enforcer, not to mention chesterr will also help.

we should try and make it obvious about it. like let the enforcers stand in front of the crowd and tell the crowd they are figures of authority. just a thought.

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
Wow finally I find the smash community here in ottawa... is it too late to sign up?? If not Ill still be there to watch and hopefully join your next tourny

cF=)

Smash Lord
chester ain't joking, he got ghetto friends to break your legs if you don't let him win.

tect

Smash Journeyman
gee chet, i thought you'd like to know mouse's sexual orientation too.... or was that for the third date?

Jih

Smash Journeyman
i vote for pkm for pool captain ...

if he seems to just don't care i or dice can do it right/fast

actually i love organisation and i would love to do so if no one really cares about it

ThatGuy

Smash Master
BTW Jih, I've never beaten you in a friendly, tourney match, or ever for that matter. Same goes for Bam, and Vwins. And PKM. And Pwn Party. And GanonPWN. And h4. I want to change that this weekend.

You guys are going down. >.< (fear the ****!)

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
BTW Jih, I've never beaten you in a friendly, tourney match, or ever for that matter. Same goes for Bam, and Vwins. And PKM. And Pwn Party. And GanonPWN. And h4. I want to change that this weekend.
Thank god you didn't name everyone in EC that you lost to, I don't think SWF has that much space on their servers.

Vwins

Smash Ace

You guys are going down. >.< (fear the ****!)
I can use a low tier like luigi if you want to beat me in a friendly. ;)

Top Bottom