• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 2! Nov. 4; Ottawa, ON, Canada

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
hey testrider, so you are arriving at noonish correct... it is about a 20-25~ min walk from there

i could give you directions or you could take a cab for roughly 8$
Just tell the cab that i live at 198 Holmwood ave, at the corner of holmwood and ralph. I probably wouldnt be able to come and walk with you back to my house because i have to go to school and am without a car.

Directions if you wanted to walk:

Ask someone where bank street is -- go to bank street.
Once on bank ask someone which way is south -- walk south until you arrive at a pizza pizza and a kettlemens bagel, turn right and you will be on holmwood
walk until 198 Holmwood -- should be on your left.

If you are having troubles finding holmwood ask people where Lansdowne Park is, it will lead you right to holmwood.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Alright Fogel, these are the buses im going to take :

Departing: Nov 3, 2006,
07:25pm Arriving at 9:20pm

Returning: Nov 4, 2006,
10:00pm Arriving at 12:00 am

Will you be able to give me lifts at those times? Or will I have to call a cab/walk? I'm willing to give you some money for gas since im a nice guy. Like... 5$ or so ~ PM me your phone number and etc. so we can phone sex when I arrive. I think I'm the only one leaving on Friday. If I'm mistaken, who else is and what time you taking the bus at? The other bus leaves at 9:00'ish so IMO the 7:25 one is better since we can smash uppon arrival.

Edit : nox, don't forget my extensions plz. I'm bringing the ones that I have wich is only like 3-4, but if you remember the bag that'll bring it up to like... 10 i think? Just don't forget plz <3.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Ok, thanks for volunteering to be pool captains guys. I'll say for now:

Pool 1 captain: Vwins
Pool 2 captain: Pow
Pool 3 captain: Jih (Jih was at FC6 so I know he knows how pools work. Sorry Mitch!)
Pool 4 captain: Fogel

I'll update the first post to reflect that you guys are captains. Damax is right in that everyone should know who the captains are, so I'll introduce you guys before singles starts.

Wow finally I find the smash community here in ottawa... is it too late to sign up?? If not Ill still be there to watch and hopefully join your next tourny
Welcome to the East Coast Canadian smash community! You can still sign up for anything, registration is open until a few minutes before the tourney actually starts.

Alright Fogel, these are the buses im going to take :

Departing: Nov 3, 2006,
07:25pm Arriving at 9:20pm

Returning: Nov 4, 2006,
10:00pm Arriving at 12:00 am

Will you be able to give me lifts at those times? Or will I have to call a cab/walk? I'm willing to give you some money for gas since im a nice guy. Like... 5$ or so ~ PM me your phone number and etc. so we can phone sex when I arrive. I think I'm the only one leaving on Friday. If I'm mistaken, who else is and what time you taking the bus at? The other bus leaves at 9:00'ish so IMO the 7:25 one is better since we can smash uppon arrival.

Edit : nox, don't forget my extensions plz. I'm bringing the ones that I have wich is only like 3-4, but if you remember the bag that'll bring it up to like... 10 i think? Just don't forget plz <3.
I can pick you up on the 3rd no problem, dropping you off at the bus station will be a problem though since my car will be full. Dice/Locke might be able to drop you off on the way back, but I won't speak for them on this. If they can't I might get people who are supposed to stay with me to wait at the church while I drop you off.

As far as I know, you and Lanowen are the only ones coming on Friday. I'll PM you my number shortly.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
Keep French Out Of English Thread Or I Downsmash!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><!!!!

Dice

Smash Lord
Ok, thanks for volunteering to be pool captains guys. I'll say for now:

Pool 1 captain: Vwins
Pool 2 captain: Pow
Pool 3 captain: Jih (Jih was at FC6 so I know he knows how pools work. Sorry Mitch!)
Pool 4 captain: Fogel
Oh cus like 8 years spent playing in hockey tournament using pools are run completely differently than smash pools, amirite?

tect

Smash Journeyman
cool the afterburners there mitch. s'okay, if you want to be captain, it is clear jih has no problem with it

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
TEST RIDER IS CREEPY.... REALLY really really
C~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dice

Smash Lord
lmao I don't want to be pool captain, I don't really care. I just don't enjoy it when people assume things. All I want is to make sure that pools go quick enough so there's enough time for a 16 man bracket, but I'm sure Jih will do a fine job of making sure that happens :)

Fogel

Smash Lord
Oh cus like 8 years spent playing in hockey tournament using pools are run completely differently than smash pools, amirite?
lmao I don't want to be pool captain, I don't really care. I just don't enjoy it when people assume things. All I want is to make sure that pools go quick enough so there's enough time for a 16 man bracket, but I'm sure Jih will do a fine job of making sure that happens :)
Whoa whoa, calm down there Mitch. You never mentioned anything about running tournaments in hockey to me. In fact, I don't think you've ever talked to me about being involved in hockey at all, aside from watching it. You can't expect my default 'assumption' to be that you have 8 years experience...

Damax

Smash Lord
you guys can dual captain the pool.

Dice

Smash Lord
My bad sarcastic humour gets completely lost over teh internets :( I honestly completely 110% dont care if I run my pool or not, I won't be losing any sleep over it. Everything I say needs to be taken as sarcastic/joking around because I'm a having fun type of guy :)

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
Let's all shed a tear for Jake the asshat XD
Seriously though, that was hilarious! (the banning, not the genitalia jokes)

DeL!

Smash Rookie
LMAO you got uber pwned, I say good job wak for owning such a kid.
Max it's actually quite the opposite, he got pwned in the argument but I got banned. Like whatever, it's only temporarily. :p

I agree with the LMAO though, cause I'm lmfaoing

Top Bottom