• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Heroes: Clan War w/High Voltage!!

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I know I'm in this clan, but I have to give this message to evry clan.

Hello Clan(s)! You have been invited to join the clan tournament. This tournament will be between all clans from the Brawl characters. The winner gets full bragging rights, and a secret prize (it's not too great so don't get overexcited). Hers how it will work. After all clans that are going to participate have signed up, there will be a week for the clan to pick it's representative (it doesn't matter how you pick them, it could be a mini tournament or whatever, but it doesn't matter, as long as you pick one) The representatives will be representing the clan, and all it stands for, so pick wisely.
Then any clans with the same character will face each other, until there is one representative for each character (and their clan). Finally the main tournament begins. Random brackets will be made with each representative still in the tournament. The next part will act very similar to an average tournament. The winner will get mega bragging rights for their character and clan. We will make a thread on Smash boards.com, on the Online Tournaments section to keep a list of all participating clans, and we will keep track of the matches, and keep an up to date bracket board. To enter, have either the clan leader, or a high official PM me, no entry fee required. Please tell other clans about this, we want everyone in.
The matches are online so make sure to supply your representatives Brawl Code.

You guys can just post here to have the clan join, because I come here often.

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
And this is why I don't bother coming here...politics! Thank God we have our own forum where the milk flows like wine (good thing cuz i'm lactose intolerent) and the women are all hot gamers!

@notic: Odin played him already and Rok won, so that's why he finally shut up and stopped coming here.

:3

-notic

Smash Cadet
haha wow. that's tough luck considering ike should not be hard to play against if you use link. well if Arena 51 records all the matches and posts them online, you'll be seeing me play link during friday's tournament, where i'll collect my pay check aka prize money :p

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Cobalt Avians: I am RoK the Reaper, the leader of the Blood-4-Blood Ike Clan. I wanted to know if you wished to form an Alliance with us so you can get in sufficient Ike practice; and us against Falco mainers. We're quickly becoming a major super power within the Ike clan community, though to let you know we are not very well respected for our attitude, but of our skill; as others are often afraid to clan war us. (Seriously).
You're **** right you're not respected.
We're very good to our allies and promote good relations; and show them to utmost respect and curtesy. Currently, our only alliance is the Hylian Hellfire Zelda clan, which is going along smoothly. Out of the Fox/Wolf/Falco threads, yours is the most active and the front-page is the most organized. (Wolf has a lot of crap on his such as "potential movesets" which should've been taken down) and the leader in this clan seems active.).
You little *****, you don't ****ing insult my clan. Just because Raul has a life and doesn't stay on forums with his thumbs up his *** all day doesn't mean the front page ain't organized. You think you're good with Ike? I'll declare a ****ing clan war, and I'll beat you with my Ike, Link and Wolf. I am the true first leader of the StarWolfSquadron, and I urge you to grow some balls and fight me. Go here if you have the balls, http://xat.com/chat/room/23812135/?p=0&ss=2 .

If you choose to form an Alliance with us; I ask that you break off your alliance with the Twilight Heroes Link clan. We're currently at war with them and I destroyed one of their members already, he had admitted he was nowhere near my level. My other members are of very similar level, and could help you out tremendously. Please respond to this in a timely manner, thank you Cobalt Avians.
Haha, I'll be sure to ****ing ally up with them.

That was the post against that Ike ***. Now, I feel like allying up with you because I respect Link, and partly out of spite. I will also help you with this supposed clan war.

Feel free to drop http://xat.com/chat/room/23812135/?p=0&ss=2 here to talk to our members at any time, it's basically an IM thing. Here's the site: http://s15.invisionfree.com/Star_Wolf_Squadron/ .

Matt Kar

Smash Rookie
I don't think they will want an alliance with you.

We are trying to get the rok think behind us and allying with you would only bring it back.

(talking as one of twlight heroes allies)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That was the post against that Ike ***. Now, I feel like allying up with you because I respect Link, and partly out of spite. I will also help you with this supposed clan war.

Feel free to drop http://xat.com/chat/room/23812135/?p=0&ss=2 here to talk to our members at any time, it's basically an IM thing. Here's the site: http://s15.invisionfree.com/Star_Wolf_Squadron/ .
Thanks, but we would like to remain just friendly rivals at this point. Sorry, but like Matt said, we're trying yo get over with RoK and all.

Please forgive me, if you feel that I'm disrespecting you in any way. (Which I hope I'm not)

Biggie, you could help by talking to the Fox/Wolf clans on our behalf. The leader of the Wolf clan broke our friendly rivalry earlier because of RoK. If you could please speak to them (since you're the leader of the Starwolf Squadron) for us. I would greatly appreciate it.

Hope to play you sometime,

-Ter

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Thanks, but we would like to remain just friendly rivals at this point. Sorry, but like Matt said, we're trying yo get over with RoK and all.

Please forgive me, if you feel that I'm disrespecting you in any way. (Which I hope I'm not)

Biggie, you could help by talking to the Fox/Wolf clans on our behalf. The leader of the Wolf clan broke our friendly rivalry earlier because of RoK. If you could please speak to them (since you're the leader of the Starwolf Squadron) for us. I would greatly appreciate it.

Hope to play you sometime,

-Ter
What? Why not ally up with them, there on the same side as us and it wont kill to have more allies. RoK is just disrespectful and giving smack to all the clans so i think it wouldn't kill if we were to ally with them. Their really good people and plus im part of the Starwolf squadron but i havent been active there because im part of this, their good people. Although i would have prefered to ally with them. Terwj your the leader and what you say goes, but i just think it would be in our best interest to ally with a really good clan.

littlewolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
littlewolf128
Well I think it would be good to ally with them. The star kitty squadren.

-LittleKitty ftw

Aleol

Smash Journeyman

kage921

Smash Journeyman
man I sure hope the trailer is legit.........(fingers crossed)

On the other hand........ the more allies we have the better...... I don't get on much so I'm afraid thats all i could say.......

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
man I sure hope the trailer is legit.........(fingers crossed)

On the other hand........ the more allies we have the better...... I don't get on much so I'm afraid thats all i could say.......
Sorry, thy admitted it was an april fool joke.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
SWF Name: Seventh Sword
E-mail: N/A
IM: CorruptedOmega (AIM)
FC: 0259-0241-0362

Hopefully this will turn out to be an excellent clan.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
When is this going to take place?

Palutena's Army is sort of inactive recently and i volunteered to rep them and no one has agreed or disagreed. So does that make me rep by default?

If so then my FC is 3265-4774-9716

comboking

Smash Master
I wish that movie was real it looks pro i would have fell for it oh and heres a good Picture you could use for your clan

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Hey Twilight Heroes just stopping by to say a friendly hello from a Hylian Hellfire member.:) Since I haven't gotten the chance to do so yet. Though yes it's nice to be allies with you plus Link is one of my favorites as well :D. So if anyone is interested in trading Brawl FC I would be more then happy to do so. Looking forward to playing some of you.:bee:

kage921

Smash Journeyman
I would like to take place in this upcoming tournament, you guys could count me in........

also spazn I would love to play a couple games with you..... just pm me........

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Kage I added you to my friends list. Play me sometime k :D

Anyone who played me this weekend: It probably wasnt me but actually my best friend using my wii lol. If you played a link with "A" above the head then it was me haha. If it said "Havox" then it was him

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Dear Twilight Heroes,

Our clan is about to have its 1st Clan Rank Tournament! By participating you can square off against other Link mains and see who's the best Link!

However, in order to sign-up you must have at least 20 posts at our forums, located at www.z16.invisionfree.com/Twilight_Heroes.

The deadline is ___ (pending).

Your leader,

-Ter

kage921

Smash Journeyman
where do you want us to post??? I know in the forum..... but is there any specific thread you want us to post.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
No just find a place and start posting. Try not to spam and have some fun. create a new topic that you're actually interested in and discuss. For example I put up my guide for how to fold a paper heart with wings because I do origami and I think it's fun.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
We should make the OP all nice and stuff. Maybe put one of Odin's Banners on the top. I think it would be better.

Anyway. More forum-goers! Leader, I still think that's a little steep. Maybe it should be twenty... it's a good, round number, and the members won't be scrambling to get their post counts up as much. Really, it depends on when the tournament is

Top Bottom