• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tuscaloosa Competitive Smash #5 featuring RANDOM TOURNAMENT! ---June 13th, 2009

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
so I have a temporary phone number that will be in effect for this tournament....i'm changing the phone number in the first post...so if anyone needs help you can call me at

205 356 2509

Again, the phone number has changed.

Ruse

Fox
Manko can't make it, so I still dunno if I can go.

Gonna try to convince some random local to go with me or something.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I am definitely coming with Winnar. I'm looking for a doubles teammate, too.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Man I'm psyched for this.

Also Majist/Munkus thanks for the offer but I'm going to go to Janitor's apartment anyway. Even though it's an hour farther I'd be able to get a little doubles practice with Janitor plus a bunch of random friendlies and stuff. Too good.

Edit - Go Ruse, do it :O No johns etc

-Ran

Smash Master
I might come. Who is going that I might know of so that I can convince a few others to come?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
so to reiterate.
anyone who wants housing can stay at our apt. which is 45 min. to an hour from the venue depending on how much road rage you have. i'm pretty sure you can come whenever you want, i get off at 3 pm on Friday... i dont know the other guys work schedule. I'm running the tournament (if you hadn't guessed), and I'm sure at least me george and adam will ride together, so we have to leave bright and early, like around 8:45 or 9 AM...so if you want to follow or car pool be prepared to wake up.

our address is 1522 riverhaven lane Hoover AL
if you want to go ahead and work on google map strats.

I'm pretty sure we only have one wii at the apt, so if you're trying to get a decent smashfest going, you might want to bring at least a wii and the game. we've got at least two extra TVs. in the apt. I dunno how many we're bringing to the tournament....but bring a full set up for the tournament if you can, definitely. The more set ups the better. TCS tournaments usually max out at like 7 or 8 set ups, which works for this scale of tournament...but man if we could get like 10-15, this tourney would fly by (pools in particular, which always DRAAGGGGS) and people would get to play friendlies/MM moar. esp. since this tournament is looking to be decently sized

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
lets see.

me
george
nu
maybe aloha
nice1
cam
winnar
zig
zom b
majist
moogle
will
munkus
slam
tieko
duchock
referee

maybe some of the madison guys will come las time they brought like ten people

and then possibly the FL

and then a few locals might stumble in...but I didn't advertise this at ALL in tuscaloosa, so less locals are likely to show up...but a few should come that saw it on facebook

Winnar

Smash Lord
I can bring a wii and the game, but I don't have a portable TV :( 3GOD usually takes his TV and I take my wii D:

Oh well.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
onejanitor me and zomb MIGHt come today but not sure. Ill let you know. We might just end up waking early tomarrow.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
lets see.

me
george
nu
maybe aloha
nice1
cam
winnar
zig
zom b
majist
moogle
will
munkus
slam
tieko
duchock
referee

maybe some of the madison guys will come las time they brought like ten people

and then possibly the FL

and then a few locals might stumble in...but I didn't advertise this at ALL in tuscaloosa, so less locals are likely to show up...but a few should come that saw it on facebook
No, I'm the only Madison guy coming. No one else wanted to go.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
ShaSlam, wanna team? I'll be the dude with a Squirtle sticking out of a Ut drawstring backpack.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Winnar and I are an hour and 20 minutes out. We're bringing a TV and a Wii.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
yo t1j would it be possible for me and zom'b to stay saturday night at your apparentment. We'd be gone really early the next day. I dunno if ill be able to make a 4 hour drive that late after the tourney.

Wine

Smash Cadet
yo t1j would it be possible for me and zom'b to stay saturday night at your apparentment. We'd be gone really early the next day. I dunno if ill be able to make a 4 hour drive that late after the tourney.
you can, but youd better leave REALLY early lol

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Next time you need to do this better. Because nobody knew anything of a Brawl tornament here. i tried calling and i get nothing.
actually, you need to be better.
t1j has been hosting tourneys for a while.
you get the address... and come.... and ask people your questions...
and stop being a nub.
why dont you host one better?

TiekoForever

Smash Rookie
sadly, you mistake it for knowing everything. All honesty is seen when i have said i called numerous times. I was there, and i know it. Also, you would have to get a permit in order to rent out a place, and nowhere did even the security say any in the records. i personally challenge you to my friend, along with him.

Wine

Smash Cadet
sadly, you mistake it for knowing everything. All honesty is seen when i have said i called numerous times. I was there, and i know it. Also, you would have to get a permit in order to rent out a place, and nowhere did even the security say any in the records. i personally challenge you to my friend, along with him.
t1j says:
where were you, and when were you there? and who did you call?

i'm not sure what you're talking about, but regardless several tournaments have happened at this venue, including one yesterday.

Winnar

Smash Lord
I don't even know what you're saying here.

Top Bottom