• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tuscaloosa Competitive Smash #5 featuring RANDOM TOURNAMENT! ---June 13th, 2009

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
japes isnt anywhere near as bad as mansion.
mansion needs a ban already.
like a worldwide ban.

that place is just plain wrong.
ill be here.
mabey ill do alright.

TiekoForever

Smash Rookie
Rainbow Cruise is ******** because you can't even make any sort of chain without having to keep on moving and jumping continuesly, so therfore, it should be banned. lol

Ruse

Fox
RC takes just as much skill as anything else in Brawl.

It's a lot more legit than stages like Japes, Picto, Pirate Ship, etc...

Dunno if I'll be making it to this anymore. Tallahassee tournament on the same date, and it's only 3 hours away instead of 4-5 :(.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
anyone needing housing can stay with me george and nu...we live 45 minutes from the venue in hoover.
which is kind of far, but *shrugs*

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
ok so i tried a few randoms on wifi and i must say i was pleased with my luck..... (first picks were PT and peach......) and i think i might start jigglypuffing a bit

my attendance is pretty "iffy" right now
my wii is currently pawned right now (had to get my car out of the shop after a fuel pump fiasco)
im in the process of putting my room mates out (against my will, truly depressing)

but the good news is that i will be in a different ride
i will stay awake all the way through
i wont leave early

but hopefully i will have my wii out so i can bring it

*until then.....who's up for open smash.....and also.....im trying to get back into melee, who has pointers for a former mewtwo main.....other than "main someone else"*

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hope I can make this. I'm goin to Camp War Eagle the 10th-12th...

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
lol But seriously I am coming no matter what. I'm also bringing my own team partner who doesn't come on smashboards. Hopefully we can ride with Slam or Kalm or somebody that lives around here but if not then I'll just drive there myself.

nice1

Smash Lord
I know someone wants to pick me up from montgomery to take me to this tourney. I got gas money ******

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
ahhh looks like I can't make this.
oh well.
shenanigans

ahaha, I may not can make this either, but I will try my best to be there.
shenanigans!

Dunno if I'll be making it to this anymore. Tallahassee tournament on the same date, and it's only 3 hours away instead of 4-5 :(.
SHENANIGANS

*update*
my attendance is now severly questionable
SHENANNN*****NNNNSNSNSNSNS

i'm pumped for the random tournament, maybe all these months being add will finally pay off.
i doubt i'll use any mulligans unless I random lucas or sonic

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* I swear.

I'm definately on for this one. Bringing my BF with me and he's probably gonna enter the random.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
The likelihood of me attending is increasing, yay...

I may need a doubles partner though, if my anti-brawl brother doesn't want to team.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Okay so if I'm going to go to this I'm going to need housing. Probably the night before and the night of the tournament.

I'll give 3GOD a call and see if he'd be cool with it, but I think he's going to be really busy doing friend's wedding stuff (or he would be going to this)

So yeah house meeeeee and I might consider going to this.

Otherwise 4 hours there + 4 hours back alone in one day...yuck

Ruse

Fox
SHENANNN*****NNNNSNSNSNSNS

i'm pumped for the random tournament, maybe all these months being add will finally pay off.
i doubt i'll use any mulligans unless I random lucas or sonic
There's still hope! I'm really interested in making it out to AL.

Random ftw.

Winnar

Smash Lord
If no one volunteers to house me the night of the tournament then I won't be going.

I would at least need that, to not have to drive back the night of the tournament.

Though best case scenario is that someone can house me (and possibly my friend) the night before and of TCS5.

That someone could be YOU :O

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
as far as housing for FL goes, I would prefer someone in Montgomery over Birmingham since it'd be on the way. Though I appreciate TheONE's offer.

Ruse

Fox
Tally isn't happening, so PCola would love to make this.

House us, plz. We're cool guys and don't smell bad.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
If no one volunteers to house me the night of the tournament then I won't be going.

I would at least need that, to not have to drive back the night of the tournament.

Though best case scenario is that someone can house me (and possibly my friend) the night before and of TCS5.

That someone could be YOU :O
I'll see if Munkus can house you. I think he and I and whoever else are going down to T-Town this Friday night and we'll stay at his dorm.

This is a HUGE 'maybe,' I'll make sure with him. But if we are, I'll see if we can house you. I honestly don't see why it'd be a problem.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I might be joining Winnar this time around. I'll know for sure in 24 hours.

Winnar

Smash Lord
I'll see if Munkus can house you. I think he and I and whoever else are going down to T-Town this Friday night and we'll stay at his dorm.

This is a HUGE 'maybe,' I'll make sure with him. But if we are, I'll see if we can house you. I honestly don't see why it'd be a problem.
Thank you for the offer but I think I'm going to stay at T1J and co.'s apartment. It's about an hour less of a drive IIRC

Also yes I am going to this. Yesss.

Zig might be coming with me.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Actually we live about 50 minutes east of the venue, so you'd be traveling about an extra hour both ways to stay at our place. You're still welcome to come, regardless.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Munkus lives on campus, about 3 minutes from the venue. But whatever you want to do is fine, man. I'm just glad you're going:grin:

EDIT: Oh! And if you end up needing a partner, I'm available and willing! ...that sounded dirty.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Is anyone from Huntsville or Madison going that's willing to give me a ride? I've got gas money.

Also, I need a partner if anyone is up for it.

Top Bottom