• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turtles Name?

PurpleStuff

Smash Apprentice
We named all of Game's moves, and we call the turtle "Dead Baby". When we first started playing him, years ago when we unlocked him, someone did that move and one of my friends goes "Hey, was that a dead baby?"

Just stuck.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
We named all of Game's moves, and we call the turtle "Dead Baby". When we first started playing him, years ago when we unlocked him, someone did that move and one of my friends goes "Hey, was that a dead baby?"

Just stuck.
that is the most funny/random one that i have heard. dead baby:laugh:

PurpleStuff

Smash Apprentice
The best thing about it is that whenever one of us plays game, we have to yell out the names of the attacks when you do them, so the matches always sound something like this-

"Dead Babied!"
"Let me hit you with some knowledge!" (Game's fair, which looks like a book)
"Give him the chair!"
"Flat tire!" (neutral A on ground)
"Key to the City!"
"Poop-Chute!"

The list goes on.

Watty

Smash Lord
i named in turtle aka big papa lean back aka papi aka the spicy burrito

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
I never thought of naming the turtle untill I saw this so I'll pick somthing at random.
Chuck

Lag

Smash Journeyman
Wait?! Lag is a GREAT name for a turtle! Hahaha! Is that really what your gonna name it...err I mean him or her?

St. Viers

Smash Champion
My is names WTF, because that's what people say every time I use it--meaning that is obviously its name, right >_<

Top Bottom