• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson's First 2012 Tournament Arizona Power Rank Decision 7

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah we just found out about the tv lounge being closed like an hour ago lol. Anyways, I just gave katana a ring, since they're our only real backup plan. The guy told me that he's going to talk to his brother (the co-owner I'm assuming) and get back to me tomorrow. He said that they were planning on having a halo reach tourney but it seems as though no one is gonna go, so he's fine with a smash tourney and now just needs the ok from his brother

So yeah I'll tell you guys what happens tomorrow. And as one of the many tucsonans who should have made sure the union was open but didn't, i'd like to apologize for ****ing up. Heehee.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Okay, well, we have the details for the smashfest tomorrow!

It will be at Gamer's Inn tomorrow at around 3:30! Everyone should be there!

Jane

Smash Hero
ok guys so it looks like katana games will be having that halo tournament after all, so it's a no-go.

we're going to be postponing the tourney until next saturday, the 14th. i already checked and the union will indeed be open its normal hours. so yeah, that's what will be happening.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Okay everyone im gonna try to do this on base. Ill try and contact everyone with info.

:phone:

804-824-6126 carpool drivers call/text me so I can get you on base

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Hey guys sorry but no can do, I tried but lance wont be here and without transportation I cant do anything. I tried/ sorry.

So phoenix will host it or itll be postponed I guess

:phone:

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Tourney will be at Gamer's inn in Mesa. Dude can anyone pick me up from the mesa convention center in the morning? I'll pay you money or buy you lunch or something.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I was so confused about this venue mishap, thank god k9 called me and let me know this was actually still happening tomorrow. :p

I'll be there around 11am-12pm.

k9.

Smash Ace
Hey everyone try to be here as soon as possible, gamers inn is kicking out at 8 P.M. so bring SET UPS!!!!!!!!

See you guys there!

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys, I may not be able to make it to the tournament today because of some serious unexpected issue that came up here at my apartment. Kevin or Shawn, I need you guys to call me ASAP.

Hykan

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I had a ton of fun at the tournament, and can't wait to play again! I'll do shout outs later (if that's what we do) but I'd like to ask if anybody found themselves with a spare wiimote + Classic controller? I actually forgot to pack mine up. (Which was really stupid). If anybody has an extra, or if anybody lives really close to the GamersInn that could see if they found one, I'd really appreciate that. Thanks in advance for the help!

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I left soon after you did Hykan, so I don't know who had to do all the cleaning up at the end, but I am almost positive that someone picked up your controller. Yeah, we do shoutouts, but we wait until the results thread is posted. The results will probably be posted either tomorrow or monday. Also, thanks for coming! It was great to see you, and I hope you continue to come. Too bad we didn't get to fight this time :(.

Top Bottom