• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson's First 2012 Tournament Arizona Power Rank Decision 7

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Oh yeah and what are we doing about the date. I assume it wasn't meant to be the 9th soooo do we all just assume a change to the 7th? I plan to request the day-of-tourney off at work tomorrow so we should figure it out before then

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I am almost positive that it is going to be the 7th. Since school for all of us would have started by the 9th.

k9.

Smash Ace
Yea we should do the 7th for sure.

@Yummy Ok just make sure you come to my house tomorrow so we can get some legit practice going.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
My car
Riders: 5 + Trunk
1. Kevin
2. Steven
3. Aaven
4. ?
5. ?

Rob car
Riders: 3
1. Rob
2.?
3.?

Kurtis car
Riders: 5

1. Kurtis
2. Anjila
3. Alex
4. Chris
5. ? (need someone in this spot!!!!!)

Bryce/Brice (if he is able to go)
Riders: 3 + trunk

1.Bryce/Brice
2.?
3.?

Rob Maybe you should combine your carpool with mine actually ride with me because I really need a lot of people in my car pool because my car pool needs a lot of people for gas money or I my carpool wont work out.

Also aaven im picking you up lol.

Hykan

Smash Rookie
I'd love to attend this if at all possible, I also have two friends who'd love to play. I live in Peoria, so if anybody is around there, my car would have room for 1 or 2 more people, depending on if my friends and I are even able to enter this tournament. Not sure if there's some sort of qualifier or something.

Jane

Smash Hero
of course you can enter! and i know of someone that might possibly be interested in riding with you, also from peoria, i'll keep you posted.

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
I modified the date to the 7th. I don't know why I put the 9th there. I will be there to have fun and play in the tournament most likely as Captain Falcon the whole time.

k9.

Smash Ace
ok falcon vs link 3$

Smiley vs K9 3$

Lusiris vs K9 20$

Who else, derp marth vs luigi?

k9.

Smash Ace
Smiley vs K9 3$

Lusiris vs K9 20$

Derp vs K9 ?$

Anyone else wanna money match?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
of course you can enter! and i know of someone that might possibly be interested in riding with you, also from peoria, i'll keep you posted.
Mblaze?

If so, I'll be ridiculously sad that I'm not going to this.

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
have we decided for regualr doubles yet? for the side tourney? regular doubles would be cool!

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
We will have a side tourney after the singles and that's if we have time. If we have time then we will decide the side tourney then.

k9.

Smash Ace
Smiley vs K9 3$

Lusiris vs K9 20$

Derp vs K9 ?$

Anyone else wanna money match?

@Derp i need a price *****!

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
bah **** I dunno, I'll decide then based on how good I'm feeling, don't get a boner over it

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to Low tier mm me against my lucas? :p tommy????? Hmmmmmmmm?ill take any cf!

Also i think we will be having like 12-14 ppl coming to this in phx! I will post our carpools after work.

:phone:

Top Bottom