• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson's First 2012 Tournament Arizona Power Rank Decision 7

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Thats cool with me >:) hehehehehe

@hykan whats ur number? Ive been trying to find out about you and what part of phx ur near. U can drive with all of us so we all ride and invade tucson together >:)

:phone:

k9.

Smash Ace
@Bryce NO WAY! haha, after i lost that MM i would be so salty ever time i said your name i would brice, and mention the I in like was in your name. lol

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Carpools to Tucson!

Mesa#1 (5/5?)
Kurtis
Anjila
Chris
Alex
K9

Phx/Tempe#2 (3/3)
Robert
Noctournez
Aaven

Peoria#3 (3/3)
Hykan
?
?

What are you guys doing?!?!?!?! Hope you guys fix the truck in time to carpool.
Kevin
Stevo
Bryce
Yummy

Ill take your zelda yoshicant!
Lusiris v gv7 $1
Smiley v gv7 $2
yoshiCANTv gv7 $?

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Do you have no confidence in my Falcon at all Kyle and Jane?
If you actually practiced with me... :awesome:

=) vs K9 - Falcon vs Link $3
=) vs KiraFlax - Falcon vs Ganon $10
=) vs GV7 - Bowser vs Lucas $2
=) vs Yoshiken - Zelda vs Falcon $2

Hope we can manage time for all these. If not K9 and Kira have priority because they're black K9's Link is boss as **** and I want Kira's blood on my hands =)

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Imma be there! And I'm bringin the pain!

And Z, $2 my Zelda vs ur Mario!

Sure. Lotsa Low tier goodness at this tourney.

=) vs K9 - Falcon vs Link $3
=) vs KiraFlax - Falcon vs Ganon $10
=) vs GV7 - Bowser vs Lucas $2
=) vs Yoshiken - Falcon vs Zelda $2
=) vs FALLn WARRIOr - Mario vs Zelda $2

Kyle if I don't play you in Bracket I want $5 GW vs Peach

Jane

Smash Hero
Do you have no confidence in my Falcon at all Kyle and Jane?
its not that i dont have confidence in you, its that i know that k9 is better than you. i dont mean to offend by that, k9 is better than me too so dont worry.

i'm not saying you shouldnt moneymatch him, because moneymatches are a great way to become better, but not ****ing 20 dollars man. moneymatch him 5 or something.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
his link was tournament viable before his falco was.
I will watch most hypely whichever amount you do, Lance

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
The only person i get disappointed at is freaking kevin when he does mms hahha he just keeps going after he loses.

Hykan

Smash Rookie
Oh jeez, sorry about the lack of responses from me! I just got a new job, so I've been working and trying to figure out my schedule. Good news is I've got the 7th off, so I'll be showing up for sure! I'm going to bring 3 others with me, 3 of us (that includes me) really want to get into the smash scene, the 4th person just really wants to see what a tournament is like. if you'd like to know anything else, I'll be able to pay closer attention now that I know my schedule.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Whats ur number hykan? Been trying to get a hold of u before the tournament and see what area youre living at so maybe we can play and get some practice before the tournament. Also you can join us on saturday so we all can leave to tucson together. :) text me 661-717-8190

also we have about 20 ppl coming to tucson if everything goes right :) nicccccccccce

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Hey Phoenix residents. We will be trying to hold a Smashfest tomorrow to prepare us for the Tucson tournament, so keep your day open!

Time and location will be updated once we figure this all out.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
It will also give us the chance to discuss when we will all leave together to tucson. Lets just take tucson over already :)

Hykan

Smash Rookie
Hey all! I live in Peoria, which is about a half hour away from the Sky Harbor Airport. While it isn't too far to get to Phoenix, I wouldn't really say I'm a resident of it. However, it's not so far that I couldn't easily hop down there. I work until 2pm tomorrow (Friday) so I should be able to make it to anything you guys are doing, I just won't get there until late. I will also bring as many people that I have carpooling with me as possible to tomorrow's smashfest (if there is one). Hope to see you guys soon! This is gonna be awesome!

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
edit: salty rant
Lol, in all seriousness though, I love you Tucsonites. You guys are great, and I find myself cheering for Tucson Brawlers in matches sometimes more than Phoenix, hahaha.

And the smashfest tomorrow is a positive now! It is most definitely going to happen. My lab was cancelled tomorrow, which was the main concern for myself setting up a smashfest, but that isn't a problem now. I am trying to find somewhere to host it, but if worse comes to worse, we will just have it in my apartment.

Top Bottom