• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
My original account that i forgot the name/password for, but recently remembered, and intended on having dan infract a whole bunch, but it didn't happen.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
So Ruby is the one that went into the NM thread, called himself a f****t, and said he's better than the rest of us!?

I smell a MM.

Although this guy did say he knows more about the game than Mang0, isn't that right Lovage? I should watch out, because this Yu-Gi-Oh prodigy will walk all over me in melee because I only know about 5% of the game to his 99.999% :p

(no hard feelings though. Everyones entitled to their opinion, but resorting to trolling!? You are not one of AZ's finest it seems :p)
:link:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
So Ruby is the one that went into the NM thread, called himself a f****t, and said he's better than the rest of us!?

I smell a MM.

Although this guy did say he knows more about the game than Mang0, isn't that right Lovage? I should watch out, because this Yu-Gi-Oh prodigy will walk all over me in melee because I only know about 5% of the game to his 99.999% :p

(no hard feelings though. Everyones entitled to their opinion, but resorting to trolling!? You are not one of AZ's finest it seems :p)
I'm the 11th best player in AZ. ;D

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I be the 10th. Man, why am I here I left Tucson to see it fall into shambles? Man, Forward looks at Tucson, and says "Daymn. Thank god I left that city to be up with Tai's sweet *** sister in Phx. Uncomfortable floors all night long" SV has the greatest single concentration of skill in the entire state, Phx is brawled to the wall. Tucson argues all the time because I am awesomes. And without me, there is no unity.

Just a bunch of fat unhip guys who wanna be good at this game, Including myself. Look at me, I leave Tucson, I lose 30 pounds, I am dead sexy. Look at my belly shake.

ONE MORE THING....JACKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE.

U a scrub. Good luck findin' them talismans.

Chris, hit on my sister again, I'll make you legless like Acro and brain dead like Bat! I'll make you cry like a baby when I frassle ya!

The point of this message? What I said was more important and twice as interesting anything Xander gotta say in 2 pages woth of posting.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Kyle god damnit, we should smash this weekend with Tucson. I haven't played with them in a month. And we should definitely smash with Chris and Xander on Sunday since that's like the only time they will be available.

Rest of Tucson that isn't Xander,Chris, or Jackie because of school/work..... we should have a smashfest this weekend. I haven't played with you guys in a month..... And I miss Alex. And someone should get Ty/Enrique/Jade to come.

dairspike

Smash Cadet
Am I am the only one in this state that is working full time and going to school full time?

I need to stop playing random characters and focus on Falcon more.

You're all lucky Kyle Burns doesn't play anymore, his Marth would still be ****** your ****.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I would be going for the number 3 spot in these PR's personally. Overall in AZ though, the list of people I know that can beat me are: Forward, Axe, Wobbles, Taj, GG7, Jet4 (I think...), and Tai. Although that last one I don't know about... haha joking tai <3

So I would go for the 8th spot in AZ and slowly work my way up...

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Am I am the only one in this state that is working full time and going to school full time?

I need to stop playing random characters and focus on Falcon more.

You're all lucky Kyle Burns doesn't play anymore, his Marth would still be ****** your ****.
I wish Kyle was still playing. He used to be the most amazing practice ever.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i don't have to namesearch, i'm still skimming this thread :p

you got this, magically delicious kyle should be able to beat a silly kyle, no contest, especially since i already gave you my help

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I actually have very little peach practice. But if we played now MacD I would definitely put up more of a fight :p

I mean when we played I didn't even know how to nair out of shield O.o

I'll probably be hitting up AZ sometime in the summer. Maybe late May. We'll all have to play then :D

And MacD, I'll play you again at APEX if you're going :D

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
:bandit: <----this has honestly got to be the best smiley on swf

All of us that smoke should use this in reference to smoking now.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
sean/chris: you guys are more than welcome to come smash today and thursday, just give me a call beforehand because my parents are out atm and im going to take a nap.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
heck yes i'm going to apex, that's going to be like super omg amazing!!!!
See you there then. more ERS versus you and milktea will probably go down :p

Who's 10....? Lol serious question.
I am. And after I become the official #10 in AZ, I'm going for the #10 spot in SoCal.
(Thats right MacD, I'm gunning for your spot next :p)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Sean
Rob
Jeff
Tony
Brad/Chris
Jackie/Tai/Tim
Toromar/Joey

If you don't count Brad and Tony:

Sean
Rob
Jeff
Chris
Jackie/Tai/Tim
Toromar/Joey
Me
but I thought that when you play your best, you're better than me and smarter than Jackie. Why would such an amazing player be ranked so low on his own list?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
but I thought that when you play your best, you're better than me and smarter than Jackie. Why would such an amazing player be ranked so low on his own list?
hahahahahaha! Scary thought, it's only a matter of time until GG7 claims his spot in the top 3 O.o

Top 10 in SoCal is like Top 7 in Arizona.
I hold AZ in the highest regards in terms of people and skill, but SoCal is ****ing stacked lol!

hey any of you guys going to APEX? Do it!!!! If you do I'll give you a hug, or more high fives (you remember *glares*), or I promise to never touch you again :p

Top Bottom