• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

bubz

Smash Rookie
Who the **** is this kid!? I think u wanna get your *** kicked in real life huh. Who the **** are u
LOL! oh AJ youre such a ****ing ******. you dont remember me but i used to live pretty close to you before you went into the army like a *****. i was the guy who ****ed your wife cause she said you werent doing a good job of pleasing her in bed and cause you would always play cooking mama with sean. go ask her then maybe she'll remind you. tee hee your wife gave me a pretty good blow job too afterwards. yeah i mained marth and i used to play with you and sean a lot before i moved to california. and i dare you to try and kick my ***, ill **** your peach the same way i penetrated your wife and ill make her deep throat too. so ha! *****

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
LOL! oh AJ youre such a ****ing ******. you dont remember me but i used to live pretty close to you before you went into the army like a *****. i was the guy who ****ed your wife cause she said you werent doing a good job of pleasing her in bed and cause you would always play cooking mama with sean. go ask her then maybe she'll remind you. tee hee your wife gave me a pretty good blow job too afterwards. yeah i mained marth and i used to play with you and sean a lot before i moved to california. and i dare you to try and kick my ***, ill **** your peach the same way i penetrated your wife and ill make her deep throat too. so ha! *****
Then if you use to play whats your name so i can remember, then ill kill you properly. Lol u wish nerd.

Silly kyle who is this ******

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
If that really is Joey i gonna slap him until that chinese soy sauce leaks out of his crying eyes, then ima sit there and eat my fried rice your ***** of a mother made me. And then for a bonus ill **** on your pillow so you can smell what exellence really is Joey.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
If you don't remember, whatever I guess. I asked you about that encounter a few months ago when you and turnip were at my house but you didn't remember back then neither.

Did you lurk all these pages or did you name search, just curious.

I'm surprised Joey didn't even troll that hard.

I'm not even close to finishing that big wall of text, I guess I should continue again.

:phone:

bubz

Smash Rookie
LOL! man AZ is full a bunch of ****ing ******s. lol and yes mr. j this is joey haha ***** yeah im going to be down visiting in AZ on the 23rd so if you wanna play then hit me up or ill hit you up or whatever. lol i think mr. j is the person i like to troll the most. hee hee he makes good racial jokes but he still sucks at smash so its whatever

bubz

Smash Rookie
He's a douchebag.

just my 2cents LOL -_-;;;;;;;;; DESU NE
how am i a douchebag? youre just ******** thats it. and you guys obviously dont understand what trolling means and how thats what the boards are made for.

bubz

Smash Rookie
No, no, and no
blah blah blah i dont care if you think im a douchebag or whatever cause the truth is that most smashers are douchebags but at least im not one of those smashers who go out of their way to kiss up to pros like most smashers. and if you had any sense of intelligence you would know that im really not a douchebag irl and im actually really nice but since im talking to you and you think negatively about everything i do youre going to disagree with me.

bubz

Smash Rookie
it is possible to aim for trolldom but miss and land firmly in the realm of douchebaggery.
lol im only douchebags to people who think i am, that or if theyre too ******** to realize that this is the boards and that im just a bored little kid and that i have to type out my motives to guys like you on the boards who have no thought process at all.

bubz

Smash Rookie
What's this kid talking about? :)
LOL yo okami are you going to be in AZ during the summer? cause when i get to AZ im going to be in tucson for a little bit and im going to be staying like right next to the UofA so maybe we can smash if you want :)
Hey Joey, you're stupid, stop trying so hard.

:phone:
youre ugly
wish you would fight me
LOL are you really sure you want to? im a lot stronger than everyone in AZ thinks i am. lol i can kill you with 3 fingers just ask jeff tee hee :) and dude you did taekwondo. if we do fight i really hope you try and throw a punch at me ill be so happy and if you try to kick me ill be even happier either way you pick will just be the same result maybe worse. i know taekwondo, i do wing chun and choi lee fut now, i know a little bit of grappling and know general stuff about muay thai. im not scared of anybody.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
LOL yo okami are you going to be in AZ during the summer? cause when i get to AZ im going to be in tucson for a little bit and im going to be staying like right next to the UofA so maybe we can smash if you want :)
I'm in SoCal right now. :(

I was thinking of driving a crew to Phoenix though for a tournament.

bubz

Smash Rookie
awwwwww! **** man! that sucks. well at least well see each other at genesis right? well play there :)

bubz

Smash Rookie
lol im so rusty (joke) youd prolly kick my buttox
lol dude just because i know more doesnt mean ill win. :p im more scared of someone who practices one thing a lot rather than someone who practices a little bit of everything. and im not exactly the greatest at these martial arts either XD so you never know. :)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Rob's mom informed me that he'll be back this week. (Sunday is the first day of the week, just as an FYI. >_>)

Fun stuff @ Max's.

RR Results:

1. GamerGuitarist7 - 13-2
2. Silly Kyle - 11-4
3. Rubyiris - 10-5
4. Iron Dragon 8-7
5. Max - 2-13
6. Tommy Der Meister - 1-14

Shoutouts to momentum for making Kyle's down smash kill me in one hit at zero after doing a 100% damage combo.

Tempest7X

Smash Rookie
Hey guys my name is Vincent. Nice to meet you all.

I uesd to play smash (melee) years ago but stopped due to money and transportation issues.

Thought i'd try to get back in it been playing a lil recently and forgot how much fun it was so i'm back here again.

I'm located in tucson and wanna see if anyone wants to plan when to play sometime. =)

Top Bottom