• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
It's much easier to misinterpret things online. It's also much easier to settle disputes in person. (IMO)

It's also much easier to be brave about certain things and say things you'd never say in person.

Jane

Smash Hero
personally, i think its funny.

but i never insinuate anything.

so yall can keep fighting if you want i'll be here lulzing :yeahboi:

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol jane's a funny guy. haha i like him. :) and this thread is so awesome and duffy no offense but that was whack. lol hey wheres tai been? i havent seen him on the boards that much. and dude okami i think you should just make fun of them back who cares if it starts more ****. i hate when i see people just take it, that's stupid. okami just call him a ****** and get it over with. and no spencer, we didnt notice, cause nobody cares about how you try to cover up your insults.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol that reminds me of that movie called hardtimes haha that movie made me chuckle. oh and btw okami why you tight man? i think you should just relax and settle down with a nice girl. have you heard of hotshotprincesss? i heard she was pretty damn hot. XD

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
lol jane's a funny guy. haha i like him. :) and this thread is so awesome and duffy no offense but that was whack. lol hey wheres tai been? i havent seen him on the boards that much. and dude okami i think you should just make fun of them back who cares if it starts more ****. i hate when i see people just take it, that's stupid. okami just call him a ****** and get it over with. and no spencer, we didnt notice, cause nobody cares about how you try to cover up your insults.
you're always on the computer.

sucking ****.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
Xander, thanks homie.

Drama, this is redic how long can we keep this going imma start a bet, house will take a cut though. Gotta find some way for some income 9)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Xander, thanks homie.

Drama, this is redic how long can we keep this going imma start a bet, house will take a cut though. Gotta find some way for some income 9)
Guess I shouldn't post inside jokes on the board :p

At least hopefully Joey knows I'm just joshin him since we talk on AIM all the time and we're all chill and ****.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Jade, when you get a chance, let me know what your asking price for the bike is. My Mom really wants it, lol.

Also, if you haven't checked the juggs board, they're pretty much just reiterating things you've realized yourself, or I've suggested in the past. :p

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Things can be funny at first, but when they drag on for MONTHS (or maybe even years), it tends to not be funny anymore. You guys can't keep making fun of someone for something that's not true for like an entire year, and every time you just say "oh I was jk. Learn how to take a joke."
Sandbagger.

jk jeffy-cakes <3333

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
All drama aside, I want to remind every one of the Tucson Weekly Round Robin tonight.

Testicles. That is all.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
And if drama occurs at the weekly itll he settled in a hype match of fisticuffs, old school irish style.

I wanna see a sprat fishhook mcgloin

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah, most do. thats why i hate when people dont have an avatar. makes identification just a little bit harder

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Tucson Weekly Round Robin 2 results:

1: GamerGuitarist7
2: Silly Kyle
3: Okami
4: Jetfour
5: Rubyiris
6: Ninjade
7: Shivknight
8: Cooper
9: Tipper