• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trying to find a Melee vid.

Umby

Smash Master
I'm looking for a Melee friendly. It was ColBol vs Otru, Fox dittos on FD. Colin had done a combo across the stage - uthrow -> SH Nair -> uthrow -> SH Nair -> uthrow -> usmash. Can someone help me locate it? It's not in Otru's channel.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
That thread was so funny. XD

Sum of thread:

Colbol - It was good, but I'm modest and I'm not gonna take sides. Everyone should chill.
SW - RAWR I ARE MORE TECHNICAL AND I DID REVERSE BAIR OUT OF ARIEL SHINE!!!
Everyone else that posted - lawlz I'll pick a side and see what happens

SheerMadness

Smash Master
LOL that thread was too good. I think I called SilentWolf and Eggz out multiple times on smashboards, that being 1 of them.

SilentWolf - "I do 70 combos a day better than Colbol's"

lololol what an arrogant little *****.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
LOL and so it returns! That was an '07 thread guys, let's just drop it : ) We need to save our posts for more serious things such as raggfing on Brawl and stuff ^_^
don't kill me Reflex

Frames

DI
no keep da drama going

i think sw is dum cuz hes dum

c0lb0l is 2 pro

the end

seriously tho WA and FL should never fight we're like sister states

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I just read this...

Sheer i just got so much more respect for you now.

Id do the same, always defending family an my home turf.

Lol, what a lil arrogant ***** xD....

I quote "LOL your response just proved my point. I post saying your ego can't handle anyone being impressed with another Fox and you post that you do like 50 combos a day better than Colbol's.

Nah SilentWolf is an arrogant little ***** on the boards. All his posts are him gloating about how technical he is or him putting down another player. You seriously need to get the **** over yourself.

You'd get ***** by any of the top FL spacies."....-SheerMadness

Amazing =D

Eggz

Smash Hero
i dont care if some random "calls me out" for being better than him and confident in my play. who the **** are you? do you have any fans? have you won any tournaments? quit being jealous and go get better instead of jocking your faves on youtube ****in noob

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
LOLOLOLOLOLOL "Fans"? get outta here with that and go search your name more

life > smash fans

edit: and it's mad obvious you do care if some "random" "calls you out"

falcon dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyick

SheerMadness

Smash Master
i dont care if some random "calls me out" for being better than him and confident in my play. who the **** are you? do you have any fans? have you won any tournaments? quit being jealous and go get better instead of jocking your faves on youtube ****in noob
LOL. Why would I be jealous of some loser whos probably better than me at a video game?

Top Bottom