• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

oksas

oak-sauce
hai gais come smash at my house tomorrow

we play until 2 or 3 AM so no johns!!!! or jeremys!!!!!

oksas

oak-sauce
tell me how the **** to merge this avi and this mp3 and i'll gladly get right on that

windows movie maker doesn't open virtualdub-made avis for some reason, nor does pinnacle, youtube doesn't support uploading audio only

what do? i'm currently trying to upload the avi and then redownload as mp4 from youtube and see if i can work from there

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
tell me how the **** to merge this avi and this mp3 and i'll gladly get right on that

windows movie maker doesn't open virtualdub-made avis for some reason, nor does pinnacle, youtube doesn't support uploading audio only

what do? i'm currently trying to upload the avi and then redownload as mp4 from youtube and see if i can work from there
stick the video clip into virtualdub

audio > audio from other file > open the MP3

adjust the audio-video syncing by going into audio > interleaving > delay audio track by ___ ms

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Hey tai were you recording when we were playing friendlies on that tv by the couch at coris? I would like to analyze my mistakes so I can get better

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey tai were you recording when we were playing friendlies on that tv by the couch at coris? I would like to analyze my mistakes so I can get better
i dont think so, but ill check

ill try to upload whatever vids i have by next wednesday. i have a physics exam on monday, so i should be available after that, but i'm a busy man nowadays.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
biochemistry. it's not THAT rough yet (that's what she said), but having schoolwork on top of having a job, hanging out with my other friends, and actually PLAYING melee, i don't have an awful lot of spare time.

Jane

Smash Hero
i see. yeah i wasnt calling your schoolworkload into question, i was just curious what your major was. do ya thang, tah.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
i dont think so, but ill check

ill try to upload whatever vids i have by next wednesday. i have a physics exam on monday, so i should be available after that, but i'm a busy man nowadays.
Aww man sadface if u don't. We played an assload of friendlies lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
ill try to make that if i dont have work

if my work doesn't let me take off for kings of cali, im gonna no-show or call in sick anyway

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Hey guys. Whenever I'm presenting as female, please refer to me as crystal/she/mizuki/etc. It's not a super big deal if you guys don't, but oh my god it makes transitioning so much easier. x_X

thanks in advance to anyone nice enough to take me seriously. ^_^

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Hey guys. Whenever I'm presenting as female, please refer to me as crystal/she/mizuki/etc. It's not a super big deal if you guys don't, but oh my god it makes transitioning so much easier. x_X

thanks in advance to anyone nice enough to take me seriously. ^_^
Serious question: What about when you're not presenting?

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
As long as we're not in the presence of my grandparents, I'll always prefer to be called crystal/she

I just won't hold it against you if you feel more comfortable called me x/he when I'm not presenting.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Well, looks like there's a good chance I'll be able to make this after all :)

Does anyone in Phx who lives kinda close to i10 wanna go with me to split gas expenses?

Top Bottom