• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

AXE 09

Smash Master
^Lol there should be more than that. I think there's plenty enough people who are into Project M. Just not most of us Melee veterans

:phone:

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
^Lol there should be more than that. I think there's plenty enough people who are into Project M. Just not most of us Melee veterans

:phone:
While I could be mistaken, I doubt Phx Brawl cares enough about a tournament for a game that isn't even their main game no matter how much fun they have playing it. And unless you include the Project M "only"/heavy playing people(dook) I don't see much general interest. Unless of course the Tucson smash scene has drastically grown somehow.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I could always change this to a standard Melee/Brawl/P:M tourney if there's not enough interest.
That's probably a better idea. I'm not even trying to say you'd get nobody for P:M to hate btw I just think that's how it'd go and it'd suck to put in all the time and effort for it just to have it be a casual Tucson P:M smashfest or something of the sort. If you put the other games people will be more likely to come and they'll also play P:M but its up to you.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
That's probably a better idea. I'm not even trying to say you'd get nobody for P:M to hate btw I just think that's how it'd go and it'd suck to put in all the time and effort for it just to have it be a casual Tucson P:M smashfest or something of the sort. If you put the other games people will be more likely to come and they'll also play P:M but its up to you.
Yeah, I suppose so. Dang. I feel like the most we'd get for a P:M only one is 16. I'll change it to all 3 events (singles only, no doubles) in a day or so.

Edit: Updated everything.

Here's the P:M stagelist.

Neutrals:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Story
Fountain of Dreams
Dreamland 64
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 2

Counterpicks:

Rumble Falls
Green Hill Zone
Dracula's Castle
Wario Ware
Pokemon Stadium

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Holy snapsauce. I won't change the stagelist based off of just you, Xander, but if everyone else thinks that there should be changes to the list, I'll make some changes.

Just my thoughts, but:
-GHZ feels as though it is too small to be a neutral and gives too much advantage to characters that enjoy small stages.
-KJ64 can be circle camped by certain characters.
-That quintuple post.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
What is fundamentally wrong with Dracula? It's basically FoD.

If GHZ is too small, FoD and YS should be counter picks.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
What is fundamentally wrong with Dracula? It's basically FoD.

If GHZ is too small, FoD and YS should be counter picks.
Not a single list of the 4 suggested ones have Dracula's Castle as a counterpick.
Official Tournament Stage Discussion

It's not necessarily that GHZ is a bad neutral...it's that 3 small stages on the neutral list gives certain characters more advantage. Likewise, getting rid of all 3 would give those characters too much of a disadvantage. If it's preferred, we can have GHZ as a neutral. It's just that if that's the case, I'm taking FoD or YS off as a neutral.

Here's where I got the list from:
Daze's Stagelist

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
I really like the stage list my only argument would be make FoD counter and GHZ and neutral. or YS i just dont like FoD in PM it feels off

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
i can't wait to pewp on all of you with my peach!!

and i second john's statement, except I will say that jackie should go back to china!! ^_~

Top Bottom