• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
This is pretty far from now, but do you think one of these might be hosted while I am in AZ? I'll be in Tucson around the 12-13th of April, but leaving that weekend to go to Coachella festival in Cali, but I'm staying until the 4th-5th of May. Would be awesome to go to one of these while in visiting! Haven't played NTSC in so long! Just silly PAL and silly europeans -_-

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Lol, good to see you again Phillp(e). I'll try to get something mustered up with the community. Also, I know where the greyhound is. I-10 and Congress. :D

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Re-posting, hoping more people will accept lol. Here's what I have so far.

1-sided random MM's:

Jackie (100cents)
Jane ($2)
Rubyiris ($1)
Silly Kyle ($1)
The Bronze Kneecap lol ($1)
Nicknyte ($1)
The Bronze Kneecap is no laughing matter :glare:

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
Lol, good to see you again Phillp(e). I'll try to get something mustered up with the community. Also, I know where the greyhound is. I-10 and Congress. :D
Thanks for butchering my name haha, it's not much different than normal Philipp... at least u got the e right, Philippe. If not a tournament then a smashfest would be awesome. And I guess I am no longer going to Coachella since it ****ing sold out in 7 days... damnit! ah well. I'm gonna go up to Phoenix one week/weekend and will def. meet up to play some people if you guys are interested!?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
dude jane why are you such a ****ing ******? itll take like 2 seconds to beat his brothers ****ty *** yoshi. everyone in AZ sucks ***. you guys are just a bunch of waste that tries to pick fights with me cause you KNOW IM BETTER THAN YOU. you guys never want to admit that im better than a lot of you guys here cause youre jealous of me. and ill show this angel guy how much of a trash he really is.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
oh you are? haha my bad man, he just looked older to me :S

also joey, i got a good hearty laugh out of your post. trolling someone has never been so easy hahahahah
LOL EVERYONE ON THE BOARDS HAVE BEEN GETTING TROLLED. you, spencer, everyone. everyone thinks ive been serious about the past few posts that i put up. do you really think i care about stupid **** like this? the only not dumb people are jeff, tim, and tai. tai's just naturally smart lol and hes not oblivious to everything like everyone else is so yeah.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol the mod for this thread really freaking sucks haha ive done everything and i havent even received a warning, he must be scared of me hee hee

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Tournament day I work 11am-7pm, otherwise I would have picked you guys up. It's actually 10-15 min. driving distance from campus at the most, walking distance to my house almost.

Xander, dammit, invest your money instead of wasting it on my ****ty Falcon.

AXE 09

Smash Master
what!? jerk. T_T even though im coming, you pick this yoshi over me!? :( lol i challenge that angel guy to a yoshi ditto! i beat tims yoshi so i can beat his too! lol nah hes pretty good *nods*
Lol! Joey, a few days is a long time to me. So the last time I was happy before I heard that Flagstaff was coming was when I heard that you were coming =D 2EZ! <3 Joey

1-sided random MM's:

Jackie (100cents)
Jane ($2)
Rubyiris ($1)
Silly Kyle ($1)
The Bronze Kneecap (Serious Topic) ($1)
Nicknyte ($1)
Darkgirku($2)

Snaps, looks like Jane isn't the only one doing $2 anymore. Does anyone else wanna random MM me? I'll take regular MM's too if you wanna do that lol

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Wow, there's so many new people.

I hereby MM everyone I don't know.

Challenge Issued.
you dont remember me. cause that was a month after i started playing and i was still **** back then hee hee and it doesnt matter now cause im not going to lose anything more than 50% to old school *****s like you. :)
Sean is gonna 3 stock everyone except joey. and any posts after this will be irrelevant and joey will remain the best
fixed LOL :) im ****ing **** haha
I'll haircut match anybody.
darn it i just got my haircut so i guess i cant accept that :(

GLICH

Smash Cadet
Lol! Joey, a few days is a long time to me. So the last time I was happy before I heard that Flagstaff was coming was when I heard that you were coming =D 2EZ! <3 Joey

1-sided random MM's:

Jackie (100cents)
Jane ($2)
Rubyiris ($1)
Silly Kyle ($1)
The Bronze Kneecap (Serious Topic) ($1)
Nicknyte ($1)
Darkgirku($2)

Snaps, looks like Jane isn't the only one doing $2 anymore. Does anyone else wanna random MM me? I'll take regular MM's too if you wanna do that lol
Count me in.
$1 :D

Top Bottom